Chapter 24

The first thing I wake up to is a message from Piper, Calypso, and Hazel, all saying if I'd seen the article that the boys where in. I told him no and they said that I should really hurry up and check what they had said. I had a bad feeling this was not going to turn out well. I started reading the article and they were right. I really needed to see this;

It's been a month since our last knowing about Heroes and of course we had to dig deep down to know what's been up with them in their new high school life. We asked them about their experience so far in high school. All four of them have said is been good, full of surprises, they have encountered many things, and even performed at school dances. We ask the boys how we have not found out what school they're going and that they perform. Jason Grace, "We were told that our record label had told the principal and students to keep it low-key about us." I guess this answers this question. Another topic we also talked about their music and when it will be released, "Our music is something that were still doing and we're never going to stop doing. We will drop two songs Saturday and there will also be a surprise." said Percy. We dug a little deeper into more personal questions one being have you found a girlfriend in high school. "Well of course Jason being together with Reyna makes him not available. Leo and Frank they're still single but they got eyes on someone. I on only other hand have a girlfriend her name is Analía Ace." Percy Jackson just confirmed our suspicions.

I didn't even finish reading the whole article before I called Percy. I need to have a serious talk with him. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Hey Annie what's up?" he said

"Don't call me Annie. Meet me at Starbucks across the recording studio. Make sure to be in the disguise. I'll be in one too. I'll text you when I get there. We need to seriously talk." I almost yelled.

"Okay just do-" I hung up the phone I got changed in most intimidating thing I have in my closet. I wanted to make something clear to him.

We walked out the door parents looked at me weird. I explained to them that I was going with the boys somewhere and they wanted me to wear leather but that they let me go.
I got there and I texted him to see where he was. He texted back and he was in a table in a corner, before I got out of the car I put on sunglasses even though it was snowing and my black and green cap. I couldn't risk anyone seeing me with him now. I saw him in the back of a corner. I went up to the cashier and ordered some coffee. While I waited I got another text from him that said to come over and sit down I looked up from my phone and my coffee was ready so I went to sit.

"Do you want to explain what the the Hades, you were thinking when you said that I was your girlfriend!" I told him.

"I know that you're dating Luke but Apollo wanted me to say it for publicity. He wanted me to get to grab the attention. It was false advertisement, I had no choice." he said.

"Okay first of all going on one date with Luke does not mean we're dating. Second of all why just why?"

"Look I didn't want to do it either okay. If there's something you should know is that I got to saved what your butt. Apollo told me say your real name. You really should be thanking thank me for that not letting paparazzi ruin your privacy like they did with me." I stared at him.

"Okay I admit that you did something nice for me and good. Thank you, but it still bothers me. What's going to happen when people find out what I look like, what's my name on the music that's coming out today, And when they see me with you? What are you going to say"

"I don't know. Apollo said he had it under control. He said he would figure out but in the meantime he told me to tell you that in the meantime if they catch us together, you have to act like my girlfriend." I stood there in silence.

"I have no choice do I? I have to go along with this plan?" I looked at snow outside.

"Yeah, you do."

"Fine I'll do it. Just so you know I hope that they don't catch us together." I told him firmly, "Anyways I got to go. I got other errands to run."

"Annabeth wait. I like your new rocker style, makes you look hot." he smirked.

"Shut up Seaweed Brain."

"Seaweed Brain really? I'll come up with a better nickname for-" I walked out the door before he could finish this sentence.