Chapter 28

I couldn't sleep all night. I woke up at least 3 times at night. By the fourth time it was 8:28 a.m. and since I  couldn't sleep, I went to the kitchen for coffee. I walked past everyone's rooms, none of them seem to be awake. After I sat at the kitchen with my coffee I opened up my Snapchat. I looked through all the stories of magazines. All of them I found the picture of us. Things really do circulate fast.

"Morning Beth. Looking through the gossip and rumor I see." said Calypso over my shoulders.

"Yeah I've been all over it lately." I sighed

"Relax Annabeth things are gonna pass eventually." she poured a cup of coffee for her.

"But Caly how long is eventually? I can't live like this forever."

"I know but on the bright side Percy is a really good guy."

"I guess. We should make breakfast since I'm pretty hungry and the others will make up soon." I got up from the table.

" You're right." She washed her hands, "What should we make?"

"I think we should make blue pancakes." I turned around and see Percy standing against a wall in the kitchen.

"Did you say blue pancakes, as in the color of the sky blue?" I said

"I think that's what came out of my mouth or am I wrong Calypso?" he turned to her.

"Blue pancakes. I clearly heard that." she smiled.

"Okay but we don't have any blue food coloring." I said

"Ah that's where you're wrong Annie do have blue food coloring. We bought some yesterday, I remember to put it in there you're welcome."

"I guess it's time for all three of us to cook."

It took us about 30 minutes to cook everything together. In the end we had flour  in our hair. Percy somehow got of blue food coloring on his eyebrow, Calypso had a flour everywhere even in her armpits don't ask what I don't know. I was just basically covered in flour from head to toe. By the time we're done everybody was already downstairs and entering the kitchen. They started laughing at us and started asking us if the kitchen threw up on us because we were so dirty. We were all, and I mean all ten of us were still in our pajamas. We ate and finished, then Piper and Jason decided that they would do the dishes. I think it was a great opportunity for them.

I went to the library to explore and it has really found this cozy part in the back.

I read for a few minutes until I heard Piper say that she was going up to her because she was done washing dishes. At that time I went back to my own room and worked on a song, two actually. I was in the middle of my song when Percy knocked.

"Hey Annie what are you up to?" he asked.

"I'm working on a song. What about you? What have you been up?"

"Actually I've been trying to write a song but I need ideas and inspiration. So I guess I'd come talk to you and you could help me write a song."

"Of course Seaweed Brain. I know you need me and what are fake girlfriends for if not to help write songs." I laughed

"Yes and maybe we could also come up with duet for the album?" he asked

"Sure why not, the more the merrier."

"Great, that's awesome we should get started then. I want the song to say something about being classic but also being something new."

"Okay we can start from there. Also Percy I wrote a song for you guys. You can look through it and tell me what you think."

After a few minutes Percy looked up from then music, "Annabeth this is amazing we're so putting this in our album."

"Thanks. Let's start on your song now."

It took us about 2 hours to write a duet for us called Cross My Mind and Stitches which was his song. After we went to the music room to go use the piano in there. Once we sat down we practice playing the music then Percy went to the sofa and started writing something. I kept playing the piano while he was writing. A bit later I sat on the couch on the other side of him and said, "Working on a new song? I think it's like the 3rd or 4th we've done today."

He grabbed the guitar and started plucking in tuning it, "I think this house needs a new guitar."

I laughed, "Yeah, that would be nice."

"Do you want to help me with the harmony?" he smirked.

"No I'm fine. I'm just gonna some work with a piano."

"No, I think you do." he handed me the piece of paper.

"Okay then." I sighed

"This is what I have so far,"

It's become so hard

For me to be surprised

But you're bringing back the real me

No judgement in your eyes

It's the way you make me feel

Like I'm find something real

(A/N In the video you can see how they both get close and just stare into each other's eyes and my story there's also a surprise. Just focus on that look and vibe)

Once we sing the last word we were only a few inches away ,then he did the unexpected. Percy leaned in and kissed me. His lips tasted salty and they are soft. It wasn't a hard, forced kiss. It was light kiss. I felt like I was on cloud 9.

"Annie, Annie! Where are you?  I need you, it's an emergency! Where the Hades are you?" yelled Piper

I pulled back, "Uh, I should go." I grabbed my music book and just ran out of there. He kissed me, Percy Jackson, the music star kissed me. I could still feel the tingle of the kiss.

"Im here Piper." I walked into the living room.

"I have something really exciting/amazing/magnificent to tell you!"

"Yeah me too."

"Okay let's go to your room." I simply nodded and followed her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡Author's Note♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed it. This story is based on some movies that I've watched but it's also more based on my ideas so that's why I kind of put the the video up. A disclaimer I don't own any of the Heroes of Olympus characters or art or the music till next time fandom.

         ~💙📚