Chapter 22

The boys' limo driver took me over to Hazel's house. It was a 15-minute ride but it was short for me. When I got there and knocked on the door Hazel's mom answered, "Hello, Annabeth come in the girls are in Hazel's room." she smiled

"Thank you Mrs. Levesque." I walked passed the living room and saw Nico Hazel's older brother he's 19 I think, "Hey Neeks."

"Hey, Annie if you weren't my sister's friend or knew martial arts I would beat you up." he said not looking up from is phone.

I opened the door and found the girls sitting on the bed with magazines,  "Hey guys, I'm here. How's it going the party planning?

"Great! Piper hired a party planner and we gave her the theme." Calypso said

"We have the venue, decorations, food, music, professional photographers, waiters, cake, lights, and whatever else you could think of for my party." Hazel's face lit up when she was talking about her 17th birthday. She was the youngest out of all of us.

"That's great Haz." I said

"All we have to do now is get our outfits and hand out the invitations." Piper said

"Great. I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you birthday fell on a Sunday because we're on winter break." Calypso said

"Okay, so um I need to talk to Annabeth real quick for a sec." Piper grabbed my hand and dragged me to Hazel's walk in closet.

"What happened? What did he say?"

"Hold on Pipes, I'm getting there. Well I sang the song and told him that I wasn't the one with those feelings."

''What happened after? Did he ask anything?" she pleaded

"He asked who it was obviously. I told him that you go to our school and that he'd have to figure it out."

Piper let out a sigh, ''Oh ok I can work with that. Just drop hints. You know what sucks?"

''What?''

''That I fell for a guy who has a girlfriend."

"I wouldn't count on that."

She frowned at me, "Why?"

"I heard him talking to Percy that Reyna was coming to tell him something and he also told me."

"Is it bad that this makes me happy?"

"Yeah a bit." I laughed at her, "C'mon there waiting."

The rest of the night we were choosing and talking about what are dresses, our masks, and whatever we were going to wear was going to be. I told them I really had a tight schedule this week with all the music and practices. Piper said she would find me address and whatever else I needed. After I went home and slept because I was super tired all this stuff I have to do.

Thursday one more day until the weekend which, also means Hazel's birthday. She already started handing out invitations to people. Today I have music practice with the boys again. I mean I think we're doing pretty good progress. School today was nothing special besides people coming up to the boys and telling them they're so excited about the fashion show and what not. Also the boys but mostly Frank and Piper have been weird lately, like they're planning something. I don't know but it seems suspicious to me. I should ask Piper about that.

"So Piper tell me what's up with you Frank and the boys? You have acting very suspicious." I asked her in 4th when we were doing partner work.

"Fine I guess you've caught us, there's no point in trying to hide it. We're planning a vacation to Quebec, Canada for Hazel. What do you think? Best present ever right? We're planning to go over break at least the first week." I looked at her

"Piper you do know how much that's going to cost? Plane tickets, asking permission from our parents, and  packing everything in just a few days.

"I was getting there, well I already asked Hazel's parents and there cool with it. Even Nico's coming. And about the money me and the boys have it covered." she said writing down some answers.

"Piper that is a lot of money you're going to spending. I can't possibly let you do that for me, for us." I knew Piper had money and I don't like taking advantage of it.

"Don't worry that's why me and Heroes are helping. Heroes will pay for the house that were staying at and I will pay for the things are going to need at the house and all the activities. We will all take my private jet to Canada." she told me.

"I'm not sure about this plan. What if we don't tell our parents soon enough they don't let us go? What day are we leaving if we do go?" I said

"You worry too much, we were planning to tell you guys all today. That is except Hazel, we would have told her on Sunday. We would leave on Monday at 8 a.m. We have a whole week of fun and we'll be back on Saturday for Christmas." I don't know how much convincing it would take my dad to let me go.

Again I was on my way to the house that my mom designed. I really like saying that my mom designed a house for someone famous. "Who am I working with next today?"

"That would be me." Percy lazily lifted his hand.

"Okay cool. Let's start." I think that things between Percy and I have been a little less awkward.

We went to the music room and sat down at the piano. I pulled out the piece of music that was based on my my dream. I was thinking that it could be a duet. Since the song was about Percy, kinda.

"I wrote this song a week ago but I haven't finished it. We could make it a duet." I handed him the music.

"Okay. What was your inspiration for this song?" oh no. I can't tell him I dreamed of an alternate universe where we're in danger and I kiss you or something.

"U-uh I was watching a tv series and the scene gave me an idea." I started playing the scale.

"Okay I think we should. . ." We worked on it the whole time. We ran it through at the end then moved on to another song. The song was just ready but needed a few tweaks here and there but overall good. After I talked with the boys about the trip to Quebec. It was another normal day in my life, I guess.