Chapter 16

Annabeth's POV

Aggh. Today was. . . I don't know what to say. One moment I sang and enjoyed it. The other I'm ignoring Percy. I don't know why I freaked when he kissed me, I mean he's done it before it's nothing new. I guess things change when you dream. At this point, I don't have time to think about my feelings. I have a busy day starting today and I don't know how I'm going to keep up with it.

I drifted asleep. I was so tired.

The next morning I woke up at 7 and decided to work out and get something to eat after. I had to be back before two in the afternoon and head to where ever I'm meeting the boys' agent.

I decided to go to the gym since it was winter it wasn't really jogging season yet. So I put my winter coat over my workout clothes.

After two hours of exercise, I went to a small café bookstore. It was my favorite place ever. I opened the door and the bell rang. As I walked up to the cashier I could smell the coffee sent and the just baked brownies. I ordered and sat at a table near the window. I took a book from a shelf I read a bit and I stopped at a part that caught my eye.

'Love is weird you know? It can make you do crazy things. It is the most powerful thing that can be dangerous. Why? Because even love can make its mistakes. Bad or good love has a certain power."

---------

I was walking back home and I bummed into Jason, "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's fine. What are you doing out?" he asked me

"Just out doing something. How about you?"

"Thinking. That's what I've been doing a lot lately." he looked down at the ground.

"And why is that?"

"Well after the dance I got a phone call right when I got home." his expression showed sadness, "It was Reyna."

"Oh." I knew that they were having some hard times, "What did she say to you?"

"She said that she had something important to tell me and that she would fly in from California on Wednesday." he looked like he was about to have a mental breakdown.

"Isn't that great, you get to see her, spend time with her, and that something important will maybe be minor?"

"I hope your right Annie."

I lightly hit his arm, "Shut up Grace. Well, I have to go get ready. See you in a bit. Bye"

"Bye."

I got home and got ready. I had a feeling that wearing yellow was going to be good.

--------

"Miss. Annabeth Chase I'm the one and only Apollo but I'm sure you already know that." yeah I knew Apolo he owned one of the biggest music records in the eastern side of the country. Everybody who was anybody knows who he is.

"How could I not? Nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

"Oh I like you already." he gave me a blinding white smile, "Now I agreed to have you but I only agreed 50%. You need to prove to me that you can earn the other 50."

"Of course."

"I don't think you know this about me but when it comes down to the music I am very strict."

Apollo was starting to get scary.

"So that's why you will be impressing me with songs!" wow he went from deadly serious to all happy and excited.