Chapter 48

Today is the day. Today what started out as a lie comes true. My album will be released today and it's also my party.

Gods I thought lying in bed. this was never supposed to be my life. At first, I thought I was going to become an architect designing things but my life took a turn.

After 2 weeks I was back at the Heroes' house and I wouldn't go to school today just because I have to prep to do for the party. The boys would only be at school for 3 classes. I had 10 hours before the party and I had to do a lot of things.

I was by myself in the house. I sat and ate breakfast while checking the latest gossip. Selena Gomez, Becky G, Heroes, Zyan, and Anaĺia. I heard the doorbell ring. I got up to get the door.

"Good morning Annabeth." Grover entered and set his things in the living room.

"Morning Grover. What are you doing here?" As I said that an idea popped into my head.

"I'm your manager. We need to do business."

"Right. Could you excuse me for a second, I'll meet you in the kitchen." I ran to one of the bathrooms. I needed to make a phone call.

----------

"Okay just remember to be there at 2 p.m. today. The planner will be waiting." Grover said.

"Sure. What's next on the agenda?" I kept looking back at the door.

"Okay, you have to pick a song from your album to be the single. After you then make a music video." Grover explained. "You also need to come up with what kind of music video you want."

"Ok." As she was speaking I already have a song picked. "I want Party On A Weekday."

"Ok great. Any ideas on the music video?"

"I was think 3 friends are waiting on the las-"

Ding dong. Great!

"I'll get that." I walked over to the door.

"Morning, Annabeth I came to bring you the dress you wanted me to pick up from Piper's," Juniper said

"Thank you so much. Come in." She followed me to the kitchen.

She gasped, "Hey Grover." Juniper waved.

Grover looked up and blushed. "Good morning. How are you?"

"Great." She gave a small smile.

"I'm just going to put this in my room," I said and left.

------------

I was in the car putting on my coat. I loved my outfit right now. I was relieved I wasn't wearing big heels. Although I was wearing a skirt Grover said I had to be dressed just in case something happens.

I walked into the venue and was immediately greeted by the party planner and another person. An assistant maybe?

"Anaĺia we were just waiting for you. We have gotten the tables out, you just need to tell us where you want them and what type of decoration you want and I'll be right on it." She smiled

"Of course, I want Gray and sea-green colors. If you don't mind me saying, but what is your name?" I said

"Oh right, of course. I'm Vivian Xan."

"Okay well, Vivian we should start. We have lots of work." She nodded. "Juniper could you watch my stuff, please?"

"Yeah, sure." Juniper took the things and we started walking towards the hall.

-----------

"There she is." Said a random cameraman.

Great, I thought. Just what I needed right now. Now Im going to have to call the bodyguard, there are too many of them. I told Juniper to call Hercules, the bodyguard. I really needed to get to the house. It was late. I was running late and they were just slowing me down.

"How is your relationship going?"

"Great."

"How did-"

"Back up people. Give the lady space." Hercules said.

He made us a pathway to the car. Once inside I sighed. I told Hercules to step on it. There's no time to waste.

----------------

"Which color of lipstick? Revenge or cherry red?" I asked Juniper.

"I don't know let me get the dress." She went into the closet. She came out holding a burgundy romper dress. "The Nemesis piece."

"I think revenge." I put on the lipstick and said to her, "So what are you going to wear?"

"Wait I'm going too?"

"You're part of my success. You've helped me so you deserve to go."

"Oh, my gods thanks."

"Yeah, no problem. Go pick something out of my closet. I'm sure there's something that'll fit you."

20 minutes later we were done.

"We look awesome!" Juniper said

I looked in the mirror. "Come on we're going to be late."

----------

Once I arrived there was a big applause. I saw my parents, my friends which looked amazing, and Percy looking as handsome as ever.

I was proud of myself for achieving something that I thought would be impossible for me. Impossible for me because I had other plans. This wasn't really the way I imagined it but it's something that was really good. I'm glad I took this opportunity to discover something new in myself.

I have been talking to reporters, taking pictures with people, thanking people for congratulating me, me hanging out with my friends, and eating. Basically a normal party. Then there was a time when I had to perform my songs. I was pretty nervous they were my original songs that everybody would be hearing right now or sometimes but I was really nervous.

I was handed a microphone and I walked onto the stage. I heard the first note of the song. . . There were applause and cheers. It honestly felt good. Being on stage was a feeling that I could do anything.

"For this next one, I'd like to bring up my man. The one and only Percy Jackson." I said. There was another cheer and Applause as he came up. They handed him another microphone and stood next to me. We sang Written in the Stars.

"Before I let Anaĺia continue, I just want to say that it was great meeting her, I'm so proud of what she's done, and I really love her." Percy cupped my face and kiss me. There were more cheers and more applause. Once he pulled away I gave him a hug and he left.

This song got everybody dancing. I sang my other two songs History and Why until I came to my last one. This song was special maybe because it was about just meeting Percy and I really not thinking that we would end up here, with me on a stage. In the middle of my song, I saw two people come in. I took a closer look and I saw it was Rachael wearing a green dress and another girl with dark brown hair wearing a short purple dress.

She looks familiar I just couldn't know who it was. I looked at her and then back at Jason then I made the connection. It was Reyna. What are they doing here? What do they have planned?