Chapter 29

"Oh my gods! How did it happen?!" yelled Piper

"I don't know. It just did okay Piper." I said

Piper just kept asking questions after questions and it really annoying me. I mean I think it's kind of my fault. She is Aphrodite's daughter after all and Aphrodite is obsessed with love. I think she even has her own fanfics in her mind. Anyways I had told Piper about the whole kiss thing and she hasn't stopped talking about, it since it's been 20 minutes.

"Piper stop! This is been going on for 20 minutes, I am getting annoyed, and if you don't stop in the next two seconds I swear I'll push you off the bed." I said

"Okay I'll stop."

"Thank you. So anyways where are you and Jason going on your date."

"I don't know. I mean he said he had a surprise for me and that he really loved the song. I didn't think he'd figure out that quickly, I thought I'd take him at least 2 weeks but I mean we're in Canada. I think there is no better way to have a date then in Canada." Piper sounded so excited.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Can I ask you something Piper?" I said

"Sure Annie what do you want to ask me? Is something wrong?" she looked worried.

"Kinda. I- I mean it's- not like- like. Ugh!" I was tongue twisted, "Remember last time when Percy kissed me on the cheek?"

"Yeah so?" she stuffed her face with grapes.

"I didn't talk to him for like days and since we full on kissed, I feel like it's going to be awkward again, and I won't be able to even be in the same room as him. What should I do in this situation. I don't know how I'm going to be able to be in the band. Please Piper help me." I said.

"Je vais essayer mais je ne peux rien promettre." said Piper, "But just letting you know at some point your going to have to do it by yourself." (I'll try but I can't promise anything.)

"Yes I know but right now. Tell me what to do." I pleaded.

"Okay for starters you need to get your feeling straight. What's going on with you two? When you have to get those straight then prepare yourself to talk to him. Once you're ready then you talk to him." she said

"But what about in the meantime?"

"That. . . just try to avoid him as much as possible I guess. I'm not good with love advice."

"Oh come on Piper we both know that's not true." I said

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧Percy's POV♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"You did what, dude?!" yelled Jason

"I kissed her." I said

"How? When? Where? Why?"

"We were in the music room and we were singing then I kinda sorta leaned in ." I shrugged, "I couldn't help it."

"Wow. You really like this girl don't you?"

"Yeah I do and you know that after Rachel I thought I wouldn't be able to I like someone else because you know she hurt me pretty bad."

"Annabeth is different and you know it." said Jason.

"You're right Jason. I should do something for her. I have to show her that I mean something real and I should tell her also about my past with Rachel. It's only fair to her." I looked out Jason's window.

"So what do you have in mind? What do you plan to do?" asked Jason

"Do what I do best write and sing songs and then if she accepts me and then I would have something planned for her. Something romantic." I said

"Bro, if you want her to say yes, you have to do something really, really, really, big or something she really likes." Jason got up from his bed and walked over to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah I know but I just have to figure out what." I turned around away from the window and went to sit on one of these chairs.

"You know who you should ask for help because I think you might need. . ."

"Jason. . ."

"Help you will certainly. . ."

"Jas-"

"Will probably maybe fai-"

I had to interrupt before he jinxed something, "JASON!"

"WHAT PERCE?"

"Calm down. I know I got this and I think I know who you're talking about. I need the girls I'ma text them right now and tell them to meet me at the backyard. Thanks Jace. Also work on and breathe between your monologues and your pep talks they're not very. . . helpful I guess." Jason looked at me in disbelieve. I laughed and then patted him on the back. I walked out of his room texting the girls.

I walked back to the end of the yard where we had a little fireplace at the end. It was cold night and you could see the stars from here.

⭐️Once I sat down on the chair, I looked up at the stars and remembered how much one of my friends like the stars. She believed that once people die they become stars and I think she was right. Zoe Nightshade was her name she was my first assistant but she was also a childhood friend. She had died because she had been arguing with her father and they were in a car. Her father didn't pay attention to the road and crashed, they didn't make it. I knew Zoe was in a better place, a place among the stars.⭐

"Hey Hero. You wanted to see us?" asked Calypso

"Yes, I need your help on something." I said

"You okay?" asked Hazel

"Yeah, just thinking about an old friend." I smiled

"Okay so why are we here?" Piper said

"I need help planning a "date" with Annabeth. Like what she likes." I said

"Ooo Anna likes simple and beautiful things." said Hazel

Then Piper added, "but it depends on the event and if its major or not."

"And she's a romantic." Calypso finished.

"Thanks for the help. I think I'm ready." I said.