Chapter 26

That day we woke up at 7 and we are off Canada. We packed all the stuff in the trunk of the limo. We drove to where we are to meet the boys on the private jet. There were about 10 of us. We boarded and we had to sit on a plane for an hour and 23 minutes. Percy looked nervous and about to throw up. Then we took a of ride I'll 10 minutes to where we saw a really big house. It was so amazing we went in and we were speechless.

"This is amazing." I said, "I can't believe we're actually in Canada!"

"Same best birthday present ever!" said Hazel.

"I'm cold, can we go inside now." both Thalia and Nico said it at the same time. We all laughed.

"I told you both you were going to Canada where it's really cold in the winter yet you didn't listen to me. I do want go, let's go in I'm excited to see what's on the inside." said Piper

We went in and the first thing that I saw was staircase it kinda looks like the one from Cinderella. To my right the kitchen to the left was a hallway leading to other rooms when I couldn't really see and in the middle of everything her a grand living room there was a glass wall overlooking the woods from where the house was and it was all covered in pretty white snow I can't believe this is just the bottom floor I can't wait to see the up stairs. This house was massive I was probably going to need a map if I wanted to find my way to the bathroom.

Okay so the rooms are upstairs. Uou should go leave the stuff first and then take a tour of the house." said Percy, "We get to pick our own room and there's a room in the far back I haven't seen it yet. It's kind of far away from the group but let's head up."

"Ok tour guide, lead the way." said Leo

We all followed Jason upstairs. We walked through the hallways and we opened each room and as we kept going people we're claiming rooms. I was trying to find the room that best suits me. I was the last one to get a room I walk to the far back to the room that was kind of far away from the rest of the group. I opened the French doors and I had found the perfect room. There was a bed in the middle of the floor, a chair, side tables, and half was all glass windows and doors. The top was the one that really amazed me, it was a library. There was a staircase leading up to it, this was definitely the room for me.

After I left my things in my room I meet everyone downstairs at the living room. I saw everyone sitting on the couch chatting. It took me longer to get there because of my room but I was okay with it. I saw everyone there, together, like a family and it made me wonder if this is how it would be if my mother was still alive.
If it really was I would want to stay here for everyday.

"A get down here. We were about to start the tour." said Hazel

"Yeah, I'm coming down." I said from the second floor balcony. Once I was down we followed Percy to the end of the hallway two are left.

"This part of the house is where we have the music room and the recording booth. This is where we will be working on recording songs." he said.

"But I thought you needed someone to come and record your songs, like a pro or something." asked Calypso

"Normally yes but my little brother dear over here knows how to do that. He's a package to the band." said Thalia

"Wow you really are a talented one aren't you Grace?" said Piper

Jason blushed and then looked at Piper of in a very weird way. I think he's finding out that she is the one that wrote him the song, "Yeah I guess I am." he said

"Okay the other way. Over here by the kitchen we have the library it's two story, on the bottom it looks like it's just a a reading that room with some books and upstairs is a whole room full of books." Percy

"Well I guess I know where I'll be spending most of my time." I said. The first thing I wanted to check out after we're done with the tour is come to this library and check it out.

"So upstairs it's divided into four parts. The first part has four rooms." Percy said showing this each room, "This is where Calypso, Jason, and Frank have their room. Also Leo but he's is at the end because he has a double floor room."

"Yay for me I get to live a full week with three boys. I'm not even sure that Leo is even a boy. Probably he's a little Woodland creature elf thing." said Calypso and then giggled

"Mira nena yo soy el más guapo de aquí." Leo said, " Y el más caliente."

"English please." said Piper

"To sum it up, I'm amazing." Leo winked at Calypso

"Uh ok next part is Hazel, Thalia, and I." Percy said

"This is where I'll be if anyone needs anything."

"Ok chaperone. What is our curfew? Because you know, we wouldn't want want be rude." said Leo sarcastically.

"Shut it Leo. Plus I wouldn't be talking if I were you because I know that, you know that, I know that you have something when you sleep."

Leo put his hands up in surrender, "Okay, okay keep going."

"Ok next part is Piper and Nico. Annabeth is the fourth part."

"Wow Annie you really earned the jackpot with this one." said Frank

"I really did Frankie." I said

"Ok then that ends our house tour." Percy started downstairs.