Chapter 45

"Annabeth hand me the pink eyeshadow." I gave Piper the eyeshadow. "Can you also get Hazel in her dress please?"

"On it," I said.

It was the fashion show and Piper was stressed. I tried to help her as much as I could.

I went to find Hazel and I saw she was talking to Frank. I cleared my throat, "Hazel you have to get ready. You have to put on your dress."

"Yeah I'll be will be there in a sec." she waved goodbye to Frank and she followed me to the changing rooms.

"Here." I handed her the black bag.

"Thanks." Minutes later Hazel came out wearing a white long chiffon dress.

"Wow. Piper did amazing."

"Yeah, Piper calls it Egyptian White."

I walked back to Piper and she was finishing on Calypso.

"Anna, could you check the crowd? My father said he would be here, today." Calypso said

"Sure." I peeked through the curtains and saw all kinds of celebrities, but no sign of Calypso's dad.

"Is he here?" She asked behind me.

I shook my head, "It still hasn't started maybe he'll make it."

"Yeah like that's going to happen."

"Anna! Get Caly into her dress, please." Piper yelled from the other side of the room.

"Okay, okay." I grabbed the dress off the rack. "Come on."

Moments later Calypso came out wearing a very sparkling blue dress.

"Sparkling in Blue. Piper likes her colors." Calypso said. I smiled.

"Ahhhh!" We heard a scream from the dressing room next door. It was Ava.

"What happened?" I asked

"Mia threw up. Luckily not on the dress but still." Ava said

"Oh, that's not good. We're short a model and there's no one else here." Calypso said

"Let me think of something." I started walking back and forth in the room. I hadn't even noticed that I had started doing my carpet walk until I heard Ava gasp.

"OMG Annabeth you have to be the model to wear my dress. You clearly know how to walk. You are a natural." She exclaimed.

"I don't know I think you should find someone that has actually been practicing and honestly I don't even know how to walk," I told her.

"45 minutes till show time everyone." Said the producer.

"We don't have any time so come with me." She grabbed my arm and took me and before I knew it she already had started doing my makeup.

30 minutes later I had my makeup and hair done. Now the dress.

"Quickly we only have 15 minutes. Hurry." Ava said.

"Okay, I'm done." I came out and she was holding a Greek tiara.

"I call it Greek Jewel. You know dressed like that you remind me of someone."

Uh oh. "Taylor Swift. I get that a lot." I smiled nervously.

"Yeah."

"Show time girls. Positions." Aphrodite said. "Good Luck."

————

"We begin the show with an original design by Piper McLean called Egyptian White." The announcer said.

This continued until it was almost my turn. All of the dresses were shown except two. Calypso and I.

"Up next is another original design by Piper McLean, Sparkling in blue." Calypso walked out and I saw Leo's eyes and mouth widen.

"Next by Ava Tabb, Greek Jewel."

Here goes nothing. I walked out and put on a smile. The whole time I was just thinking, 'Don't fall, don't fall.' People gasped at the beauty of the dress. I caught Percy's eye and he winked and smiled.

When I got to the end the announcer said, "Let's give it up for our beautiful models as they walk one more time."

Everyone walked out and posed. The dresses would be sold after the show and the winner would be announced on Monday.

————

"Listen up brats, the winner of the show is Alya Tape." Mr. D said

"It's Ava Tabb." Said a voice behind him.

"Whatever comes to the office along with your model." Well, that was some announcement.

"Anna, go to the office," Hazel said

"Why? I wasn't the original model. Mia is the one who should be going." I said

"You actually modeled it and she's is sick and not here today, so I suggest you go," Piper said

"It is not fair to Mia. I just think that it-"

"Annabeth! Come with me." Ava ran into the lockerrooms.

"Ava I can't it's not fair to Mia," I said

"Well, she's not here." She pulled me towards the door but I barely had a chance to grab my backpack.

-----------

"Peter Johnson, Francis Chang, John Gas, and Lino Valley tell them." Mr. D said

"It's Percy Jackson, sir."

"Frank Zhang."

"It's Leo and why Valley?"

Jason sighed, "Jason Grace."

"Does it look like I care? No."

Leo turned to us, "You two have won a private concert at the New York Botanical Gardens this Saturday."

Ava screamed, "Omg I can't believe this! I hope Anaĺia is there I love her- not that I don't love you, I do. It is just wow."

"Oh yeah, she'll be there," Jason said then glanced at me. If she knew that Anaĺia was already here.

"You can bring five people each," Percy said. Oh goode.

"Great. Well, I got to get to class so you there Jason." I ran out of the office. Got to the locker rooms and changed. I explained everything to the girls and hoped for the best.