Chapter 15

I sat up and saw the girls were still sleeping.  I grabbed my lyric book. It used to be my mother's diary. There was still some of her writing, she used to write about how much she loved my dad, what he did for her, and how they felt when they were told I was on the way. I secretly wished for a beautiful romance like my parents but without any deaths. Anyway, I wrote down my dream and I decided that it gave me an idea for a song.

"Anna what are you doing up so early it's like five in the morning," asked Hazel as I finished writing.

"Oh, nothing. Just woke up and I'm trying to go back to sleep." it was partly true.

"Ok" she yawned, "I'm just gonna go back to sleep. You should too-" she fell completely back asleep again.

I put my book down and laid back down. Although I was trying to fall asleep I couldn't. I replaced it the previous night. I found myself smiling at the thought of it. Then I passed out... again.

————

I woke up this time with Calypso shaking me, "What the heck Cal, what time is it?"

"It's 9:24. The boys will be here in like four hours. Oh and also we found this." she was holding my book.

"Give it to me." I grabbed the book from her hands, "It's very personal and I don't like people touching it."

"We know it used to be your mom's. Also, we read your dream. It was so romantic." Piper's eyes lit up.

"Piper, how much time have you been spending with your mom?" I laughed

"Shut up and get ready. You also have to tell us more about the dream you had."

"Do I have to I mean you practically already know most of it."

"But that doesn't mean we know all of it," said Hazel as she jumped on my bed.

"Fine, but you have to keep it a secret. Okay? You have to swear on the River Styx." I said

"We promise," they said in unison.

We used the River Styx as a way to promise. We learned about it in fourth grade when we met. It became our thing, each one of us knew that if we broke it would be hard to get each other's trust back. The promise was out if the person with the secret says it was over, only that person can break it.

"Okay, so..." I told them as we were getting ready in my room.

After the story, they awed and oohed. I really didn't know where this story was going I felt confused. After getting ready with helped my parents set everything out for lunch.  We still had time before the guys got here.

"Okay, we have like an hour until the boys get here, who's up for a movie?" Hazel

We sang every song in the movie. When the movie ended Piper got a text. We heard rapid and loud knocking on the door. Piper and I went to open the door. The boys came running in, panting and kinda sweaty. I stood there with the door open.

"Hurry close the door before they find us," Leo said almost out of breath.

"What's going on?" said Calypso

"Crazy... fangirls... fanboys... saw us and followed," said Jason in between breathes.  (A/N I would be a crazy fangirl😂)

"We lost them before they could see what house we went into," said Frank trying to regain his breathing pattern.

"You're safe now, you breathe. Since you're here, you ready to meet my family?" I tried to sound upbeat and hide my nerves.

"Sure, Chase let's do this," Percy gave me thumbs up.