Chapter 39

"What do I have to do now?" I sighed.

"I don't know. Grover is having his breakfast out on the porch with Juniper." Leo said.

I smiled, "I knew they were perfect!"

Woah! I have been spending way too much time with Piper. I thought to myself. It is not what I do at all.

Jason cleared his throat, "Anyway, Grover told us today. He also said to practice your Greek accent."

"But I don't have a Greek accent?" I said.

He shrugged and put his hands up in surrender.

"Grover is our manager and now he's yours and we'll be fine," Percy said.

"Once we get to New York we'll start your training to fame," Frank said

"Ok yeah."

In my mind, I was freaking out. How was I supposed to keep on a wig, perform, and have a Greek accent for an interview that last probably like 15 minutes at least? I hope it's 15 minutes.

-------------------Tuesday-----------------

The day has finally come for the interview. Grover had set up an actor to help me get my Greek accent in place. He talked about my alter ego being different than me. My alter-ego was going to be more outgoing, courageous, and brave, unlike me basically. The interview is supposed to be 30 minutes and then a song and when we leave. Sounded easy enough.

I was getting my makeup done when Piper came in holding up the dress bag.

"Hey, okay so my mom heard about this whole crazy different person interview thing and she wanted to give you this." She opened the bag.

"Clothes? She wanted to give me clothes?" I asked.

"This is from her Greek Gods clothing line, which isn't even out yet. She thought it'd be a good idea for you to promote it and show that you are an important person in the music industry. Her exact words."

"Okay, but you do know that I have to change the song right?"

"Yes, I know that's why Juniper already choose your second outfit. This is just what my mom told you to wear, this is inspired by Morpheus and there are 21 gods featured in her clothing line. She wants you to all of her outfits to all your outings, premieres, interviews, concerts, and red carpets." She exclaimed.

"Okay we have 20 minutes so I hand myself the outfit." I grabbed the bag and changed.

Piper brought the shoes and everything else. They did my hair. I put the wig on before we came. Juniper and I went through some questions that might come up. I answered them trying to practice my Greek accent and before I knew it, at last, the time came. I haven't seen Percy or the guys since yesterday and so I was very happy to see him.

All of us standing behind the camera. The host, Persephone sitting and smiling and she looked so normal and so calm. While I was freaking out. I didn't know what to expect but, I breathed in and tried to get my alter-ego to come out.

"Ok in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." Said the producer.

"Welcome back up next we have the amazing Heroes and Percy Jackson special lady."

That was our cue. I walked up and sat on the chair next to Percy smiling looking calm, I hoped.

"Welcome all of you. We are so glad you could come." Persephone said.

"Thank you. We're glad to be here." Percy said.

"Now let's get things started." She said. "Percy Jackson the heartthrob has finally settled on a girl."

Percy grabbed my hand, "Uh, yeah. It's great."

"Adorable. When did you meet?" She asked.

It was now or never.

"About 4 months ago at one of Tristan McLean's dinner parties," I said.

"And tell me how did it happen?"

"Well, I was going to grab a drink then he bumped into me and spilled some of his water on my dress. Then he helped me clean up and we talked the rest night. We kept in touch, and went out a couple of times before he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Aww! So where are you from?" Persephone asked.

"I was born and raised in Athens, Greece. When I was 15 I came to the United States." Question #2 was answered.

"That's wonderful. What's one of your favorite things here in New York?"

"Oh, definitely the Broadway shows."

"Great. So tell me Heroes what's up with your music? When will be hearing new music?" She turned to the guys.

"We are collapsing with Analía right now and we've gotten some songs with her and our own songs too and overall it's been great," Jason said.

"We are working on our new album. We will have a new song out next month." Leo said.

"Tell me how has it been working with Analía?" Asked Persephone.

"It's been fun. We've gotten to know each other and we think that she's great. Music and personality-wise." Frank said.

"So how long have you been signed with Olympus Records?" She turned to me.

That was it. I didn't have to practice a scenario with that question. I didn't know what to say. I smiled and turned to Percy.

"It is been a month and she even has an album coming out next month." Percy just blurted out.

"Um, yeah. I've been working on it for a while now." I said

"Wow, you sure do move quickly. Persephone laughed

"Yeah, I do."

"I hear your YouTube channel is going well.

"It is and I really think it's a good way for people to know what I can do."

She turned to the cameras. "After the break, we will hear Heroes' new single."

"Cut!" Yelled the director.

I dragged the guys to somewhere where people couldn't hear.

"What the Hades? Percy, what were you thinking? Apollo is going to be too mad at us, me especially." I whisper yelled.

"Annabeth you do know you don't have to use your accent right now right?" Leo said.

I hadn't even noticed.

"Yes, I know that," I said going back to my regular voice.

"Look Annabeth I panicked. I didn't think of anything else." Percy said. "I'll figure thin-"

He was cut off by Juniper. "Analía we have to get you to wardrobe."

"Ok give me a sec," I said using my Greek accent. "We'll talk about this later."

I quickly changed and positioned myself next to the microphone. I breathed in and out.

"Ladies and gentlemen I give you Heroes and Analía Ace singing their new single Cross My Mind!" There was applause.

I sang the last word and it was done. I thanked Persephone. I walked out and Juniper was waiting with our things. The guys and I tried to make our way to the limo but were caught up by fans. I heard people ask for pictures and autographs from me. I wasn't gonna lie, it felt good. I managed to take pictures and sign autographs. I closed the doors and we drove towards the Heroes house.