Chapter 14

I was at Piper's house waiting for Calypso to get here because as always she was late. Piper, Hazel, and I were in her room discussing the plan. Something told me it was going to be a night to remember. I walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, I needed to believe this plan would work. Why? Because it needed to work. I didn't want to admit but it help distract me from my feelings.

"Anna! Calys here!" yelled Hazel through the other side of the door.

"Hey, girls sorry I was late. I had to drop Zoë at archery class." Calypso said while holding her dress, shoes, and other things struggling to get through the door.

"No problem but we have three hours and thirty minutes until the boys get here so let's start," I said.

We laid everything down in separate places in Piper's room. We all decided it would be best if we all had short dresses. Avoiding having to worry about snagging the dress was something we didn't need today. We all agreed that we were going to borrow accessories from Piper. Piper went around looking at our dresses and shoes to tell us what she thought would go with our outfits. She did Hazel's first the Calypso's. She got to me and she got turned full Aphrodite.

"Are you kidding me with those shoes?" she said shocked and I turned to look at my shoes.

"What's wrong with it? They are just Converse and they match my dress." I said trying to defend my shoes.

"Annie we're going to a dance, not the baseball park! You have to wear heels," Piper demanded.

"But I don't want to wear heels."

"Your dress will look better with heels," Hazel agreed with Piper.

"I can't walk in heels I'll fall on my face," I said

"Then I guess Percy will just have to be there to catch you," Piper said showing me her heel collection.

"Please Anna switch," Calypso said joining in.

All three looked at me with pleading eyes, "Fine I'll do it. Show me your shoes."

They all clapped and dragged me to Piper's walk-in closet. I tried to find the smallest heels but it was no use. So I went for some small and simple gray strap heels.

Since we were at Piper's house her mom Aphrodite brought in a whole makeup and hair crew. I think Aphrodite thought about it as a fashion show. Since we didn't have to do our own hair and makeup we finished early. Aphrodite like any normal parent started taking pictures except for the fact that she actually brought her photographer friend. This guy has done Vogue photo shoots.

In the middle of a group photo, Calypso was the first one to hear the boys come. To be honest it would be hard not to notice then, they were pretty loud. We got off the stairs and stood in front of them. That seemed to stop their talking.

"Hello boys, you're looking very handsome. Now stand next to the girls for some photos. You all look amazing." Aphrodite stood behind the photographer.

"They sure are," said Frank looking straight at Hazel while she blushed.

I noticed that the boys somewhat matched us, I said, "Are you almost done? I'm already tried on these shoes."

"Oh come on Annabeth it's only been thirty minutes." said Calypso, "Stop complaining and get going so we can go and have fun."

"Sunshine's right our ride is waiting, niñas," said Leo. (Girls)

"Don't call me Sunshine." Calypso glared at him.

Outside was a black limo waiting for us. I'm not going to lie and say this was the first time I rode a limo because it wasn't. I have been to a lot of dances. I got a feeling all of a sudden. I felt that I was doing something I shouldn't do. It was there in the back of my brain bothering me, I tried my best to ignore it.