Tears were falling freely in his eyes. I never knew I was crying until he wiped my tears. Hell... This fellow can make me weak.

"Don't cry amour, I can't see you crying I am sorry for mentioning Ivan I was drunk and sorry for this" he said , took my bandaged hand and kissed it.

"Shhh... It's okay. I understand" I said and wiped his tears.

"Amour, you said you love him... But you never said you loved me all you say is I hate you" he said. What? Is he seriously thinking like that.

I burst out laughing. He frowned.

"Look Isaac I said I love him because I do love him but you are different from him I love you more than anything and anyone in this world. Do you know why? Because you took each and every role in my life and done it well, father mother roommate hell even enemy. You are the only one I have in this world. I'll do anything you say.. Hell I'll die if it makes you safe" I said. Every single word I said was true... I will give my life without hesitation for Isaac... My Isaac.

"Please don't say about your death. Do you think I'll live after you die? You are my only happiness. My only treasure I have. I will make sure you live if that's what I do at my last breath" he said and hugged me.

I hugged him back in the same kneeling position. The man who has billions, who can get anything within a snap of the finger is here crying his eyes out. Vulnerable. Here the world thinks rich people are happy. Everything comes with a price..nobody in this world is happy completely.

We both are vulnerable, all I have is him and all he has was me.

"Go Amour, freshen up I'll cook breakfast then you can go to work" he said. No I know he needs me.

"No izz I am taking a day off and I am coming with you" I said.

"No amour you need not come" he said.

"You don't want me to come to office" I said and fake gasped.

"Fine" he said and rolled his eyes.

I went to my room, took a bath, got ready and came back. I was hit with the smell of pancakes. Only you can cook and also get ready within a hour Isaac. Only you.

We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence. We drove to knights corporation. Thank God we didn't have paparazzis around.

When entering the company,Isaac was holding my hands and all girls were glaring or giving disgusting looks to me. Oh please girls don't get into my bad side especially not today... I am in a shit mood.

Isaac was having a hard face, I was trying my hard not to laugh. He was the one who was kneeling down a hour back... Now he is completely different.

We went to his room, I ran,sat on his chair and swirled around squealing.

Isaac laughed. This is what I want. I want him happy.

After few minutes he lifted me up, sat on the chair and made me sit on his lap.

I yawned. I couldn't sleep last night.

"Are you sleepy amour? " Isaac asked.

I nodded. He placed my head on his shoulder.

"Sleep amour" he said. I want to.. But he has work. And I can't sleep without cuddling.

"But you have work" I said.

" You are important amour, now sleep or else we are going back home" he said. Never ever take Isaac words lightly... He will do it at any cost.

"Fine" i said and started closing my eyes.

When I was about to sleep, the door opened which made me jump.

"Sir, you have to sign..." a blonde girl with tight clothes which may suffocate her came in and paused in mid sentence after seeing me in his lap. God...someone is in trouble.

" You should knock before getting in" He said through gritted teeth.

"But sir I want sign.. " Isaac cut her off.

"Don't talk back to me" he hissed at her.

She nodded.

" Bring those files" he snapped. I am not afraid of him because I know he will be like this to others.

She gave him the files, while he was signing she gave me disgusting look. Why don't you give that look to me when Isaac sees. I dare you.

When Isaac completed he gave it to her, which she took it with a big smile. Please I know you have teeth. No need to show it.

"Sir, who is she? " she asked. Girl... Why? Do you love death?

"It's none of your fucking business... Since you asked, she is my girlfriend" Isaac said and smirked at me to which I just rolled my eyes. I don't know where all these lies will lead.

"But, you don't do relationships sir, she may be pretty but she is just with you for your money" she said and glared at me. Seriously? Now you are digging your grave with your hands.

I smirked at her for which she gave me a confused look. Did you think I'll get angry and scream... No. But there is another thing coming.

I turned to look Isaac with glossy eyes. I know how powerful my tears are Isaac can never see it in my eyes.

He was fuming in anger. If he was a cartoon, definitely smoke will emit from his ears.

He slammed both his hands on the table.

"Listen, if another word comes out of your mouth about my amour I'll kill you" he said in a dangerous voice.

She gulped.

"You are fired" he said.

"No, Isaac please don't. If she does it again you can fire her.. Please" I said and pouted. I need her for entertainment... I am not that bad.

" Fine, Leave don't repeat the mistake. Give her the same respect you give to me. Am I clear?" he asked.

She nodded.

He dismissed her.

"Sleep amour" he said.

I placed my head on his shoulder, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I have to thank Aiden and apologize for taking a day off...

Hey readers,

Hope you liked this chapter.
Please vote,comment and share my story.

Thank you.