When Isaac couldn't breathe, he opened his mouth she poured the glass of water in his mouth and closed it tightly until he swallowed it. Smart girl... She does what she wants by some means.

"I've given him sleeping pill, so he will sleep eventually so can you do me a favor?" My kitten asked me. Ohhh...kitten. I am at your service.

I nodded.

"Can you please stay with Izz today?" She asked biting her lips. I just want to pull her lips from her teeth and kiss it while biting it hard.

"I'll stay" I said smiling.

"Thank you so much" she said.

She then went close to Isaac, removed his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt. What sin did I do to watch these things? Right playing with other girls.

When she was busy unbuttoning, he looked at her and said,
" I wish Ivan was here" he said.

The moment my kitten heard it,  she froze, she took away her hands and stood up, her face was visibly pale. What happened?

"Aiden, look after him" she said and left without glancing me.

She went and closed her door harshly. I looked at Isaac, he was sleeping peacefully. After looking at my kitten, I feel like he won't be peaceful tomorrow. Why does the name Ivan affect her so much?

With these thoughts I drifted off to sleep with drunk Isaac.

I woke up at the shattering sounds. What's all those sounds? In early morning 5.

I remembered last night, turned and looked at Isaac who was sleeping peacefully. I am turning into a deaf...how could he sleep peacefully?

He woke up at the next harsh sound. When he looked at me he was startled.

"What the hell are you doing here Aiden? " He hissed.

I filled in last night incidents except leaving the part where my kitten left after hearing the name Ivan.

When we heard another sound, Isaac jumped from his bed and ran, I followed him.

He went and opened the door to one of the room.

I stopped breathing, there stood my kitten in middle of broken alcohol bottles, she was having a broken bottle in her hands. She is not the same girl who was funny, innocent she is someone dangerous her face was red with anger and her eyes were puffy and red.

Isaac was shocked.

"What happened amour?" he asked and took a step forward.

"Don't you dare take a step forward Isaac Daniel Knight" she said. If she is using his full name then there is trouble.

"Why? Why are you doing this amour? " he asked carefully.

"You happened Isaac, you... Do you have any idea what you said to me last night?" she asked with tears. I just want to wipe away her tears and comfort her. But I can't.

He shook his head negative.

"You mentioned Ivan" She screamed.

Isaac tensed and his face was pale.

"Amour... " Isaac started but she cut him off.

"You damn well know I am trying to forget him for years...you know how much I miss him... You know how much I loved him... You know talking about him will make me vulnerable...yet you decided to talk" She said and tightened her grip on the  broken bottle in her hand, blood drops started to fall on the ground, she didn't even flinch. I understand how much emotional pain she has so that she couldn't feel this physical pain.

We both started walking towards her.

"Don't you dare come near me Isaac" She said. Atleast she didn't stop me.

Much to my shock, Isaac fell on his knees and hung his head low. The same Isaac who never lowers his head even a little among others is here, in front of a girl kneeling down and begging.

I took the bottle from her hands, made her sit on the sofa and started cleaning and bandaging all the while her eyes were on Isaac who was still on his knees for her forgiveness. I don't know but they both need it.

After bandaging it, I stood up and left the house. They both need some time alone.

I went inside my penthouse and was thinking about only one thing.
Who is this Ivan who made my kitten this vulnerable? Who is he to her?

Sooner or later I'll find out...
I'll be with my kitten when she needs comfort, I'll give my shoulder when she needs to lean on at someone.

Hey readers,

I hope you like my story.
If yes please vote,commment and share my story.

Thank you.