Jealous ✰ LJ [3]

Start from the beginning

Y/N 🙈❤️| 8:09 PM

-

She admired the photo in awe. Yup, this dog's about to take my girlfriend, Lauren thought. Although she found the dog very adorable, she was worried for the next few weeks she was about to spend with you. She feared you weren't going to pay much attention to her. Maybe she was overthinking it but nonetheless, she really missed you since she just wrapped the Fifth Harmony South American leg of tour.

The call proceeding, Lauren said, "Welp, looks like I don't have a girlfriend anymore."

You giggled, "Stop being dramatic. Just because we have a new addition doesn't mean you lost me. And who knows? You'll probably fall in love with her so I might lose you."

"Yeah, but considering how much I'm traveling within the next few months, I won't see the dog all that much." Lauren said, "Every night, she'll probably try and distract you from studying. That's supposed to be my job." she playfully whined.

"Stop worrying. She's just a dog, what's the worst can she do?"

"Steal my girl."

"How is a little puppy going to do that?"

"She'll strike you with those eyes that you can't help but love."

"I think I do that with you but whatever you say, babe."

"You're so cheesy," Lauren said, creating a smirk on your lips. After a few moments of shuffling on Lauren's end, she spoke again, "hey, my plane's about to land. See you soon? I can't wait to see your dorky but cute ass."

"Definitely, I can't wait to see you too. I can't wait to hug you literally after what feels like forever."

"It does, doesn't it?"

"Bye, Lauren. Love you."

"Bye, baby girl. Love you too."

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

"Okay, I have to meet this puppy for myself." Your girlfriend said. Instead of it over the phone, she was standing right beside you. Some of her belongings were placed in her hand as you jiggled the key into the lock of your apartment. The unfamiliar sound to Lauren was a dog barking at the door.

Once the door had opened, you helped Lauren carry some of her stuff inside. Meanwhile, your new puppy was excited for you to be home and witness the new visitor. You walked to your bedroom, setting Lauren's luggage near your closet. Lauren followed and the puppy strutting behind her.

You felt arms wrap around your waist before feeling the heat of Lauren's lips press against your neck. She left little pecks on your jaw, "I missed kissing you." she said.

You sighed, "I missed cuddling with you."

"Well, now that I'm here, there's a bed right there." Lauren pointed to the twin sized bed in the center of the bedroom, the headboard and bed frame was propped up against the wall. She smiled cheerfully, tugging you by the cuffs of your sweater.