Chapter XXXVII

Chapter Thirty-Seven | Mouthwatering
__________

Just like before, a shockwave rocketed through my body the second his lips met mine, zapping its path all across my nerves and muscles. The feel of his lips was nothing I’ve experienced even though this is the third time, they were soft, full, and my destruction along with the rest of him.

I stare wide-eyed into his eyes, the both of us staring at each other, sharing the same breath with our closeness, my ears blocked off anything eyes besides his breathing and the feel of his body on top of me. It took me a moment to register what he was doing before I react, I squeeze my eyes shut and push against his shoulders and trying to twist my head away.

His body was like a stone wall, he didn’t move an inch at my struggling, only pushed himself closer, placing more pressure on my closed lips. Liquid trickled down the side of my mouth, dragging my attention elsewhere, a split for Delano to nip on my bottom lip and force her tongue past the seams of my lips and into my mouth.

My fingers grip his shirt sleeves, tugging at them as the blood from his mouth flowed into mine, I was forced to swallow when it I became too much; I excepted it to be bitter and tangy but it wasn’t, his blood was sweet and favorable when it shouldn’t be. I tried to find disgust deep in me but the only that that popped up was heat and pleasure.

(A/N: she swallowed 😏)

His blood wasn’t the only thing I tasted, his tongue pushed against mine his own taste lingering, it swirled with mine, his lips massaging mine before he pulled away. My eyes flutter open, locking gazes with bright red ones that swam with heat, around Delano’s lips his blood was smeared and the sharp tips of fangs visible to my sight.

“Now that we established that,” he speaks, flashing his fangs with every word, my eyes never wavering from the sight. “Drink.”

I move my gaze away from his red-coated lips and to the bitten wrist held above my face, breathless, I start to think of myself for once, this was the only way for me to regain the strength I needed to even birth the ones inside me: I gave in with a sigh, my tongue licking the trail of blood on the side of my mouth before I took hold of Delano’s wrist and brought it to my mouth.

Closing my lips around the wound he made, his blood slowly pools my mouth, my tongue licking the punctures all while keeping eye contact with him. If possible, the heat in his eyes burn brighter as he glares down at me, lips pressed tightly together. A few minutes later, he pulls his wrist away, a part of me a bit sadden, and brings it to his own mouth and licking the bite marks.

“That was hot.”

Abel breaks the silence in the room causing me to glance over at him. He’s staring into space, his eyes hazy but it clears when he blinks and begins to smile.

“That was hot as hell,” he states again, “I want to try that.”

He turns to look at Maddie and she looks startled, her cheeks flushed red.

“Maddie? Want to try?”

“No! What the hell?”

He sighs, “Come on, it won’t be bad.”

“No!”

Adrian growls, the sound vibrating and from the corner of my eye I see Maddie shiver and shuffle away from him, her hand cupping the side of her neck.