Chapter XXV

Chapter Twenty-Five | Making Plans
______

D E L A N O

“So, anyone want to tell me what just went down?” Abel announces, confusion clearly written on his face.

“Who was that girl?”

“It seems to be Ms. Kaitlyn’s reinforcement.” Adrian drawls, thumb running along his bottom lip.

“Well then,” Abel face splits into a slow grin, “She’s kinda hot, I wouldn’t mind tapping that.”

Adrian whips to face him and growls. “Back off, she’s mine.”

The other twin frowns and crosses his arm, challenging him, “Oh yeah? Says who? From what I can tell, she isn't too fond of you, little brother.

Adrian’s face craves into a sneer, his lip curling over his fangs.

“I say. And don’t worry about it, just know she’s off the market.”

I walk over towards the couch, plopping myself down into a open cushion and lean my head against the back.

“You’re both disgusting.” Eileesha quipped.

Abel glared at his twin, “He started it,” he grumbled.

“It doesn’t matter. We have bigger problems than this petty ‘who gets who fest’.” I call out, leaning my head up.

Both twins snapped their mouths shut. Abel moves to sit in the open seat beside Eileesha while Adrian stayed standing with his arms overlapping one another.

“What do you think is going to happen?”

“I’ll tell you what will happen, they took an interest in Kaitlyn knowing she’s carrying my child, and won’t stop until they have her.” I declared.

“How did they find out?” Abel frowns.  “If I'm right, she was just founding out she was carrying when you found her.”

I click my tongue, “That’s the thing I’m not sure about.”

“Well what do you plan on doing?” Kyri inquires from afar, eyes sparkling as she looked at me.

“They’ll be tracking her and me here, slowly but surely, so there’s only place to go.”

I stare at her dead in her eyes, her own flickering with recognition.

“I don’t think they’re going to let you back,” Adrian stated, running a hand through his hair.

I give a fanged smile. “They have no other choice.”

Kyri shakes her head, running her sender fingers through her red tresses. “I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

“There’s no other choice.”

•••

K A I T L Y N

I woke to a full bladder, with a heavy sigh, I heave myself from the bed speed walking to the bathroom. I relieve myself with a sigh, throwing my head back, the only thing that irritated me about this pregnancy was how many times I have to get up and use the bathroom it; finishing up, I brush my teeth and wash my face before walking back out into the room.