Chapter 30

Niall POV

My eyes grew wide at the scene in front of me and my face grew increasingly read. Ashton’s face quickly moved away from Rebecca’s as she stood up.

“I-It’s not what it looks like” She says quickly as I laugh shaking my head. My face still showing pure anger.

“Then what the hell is it? Playing mummies and daddy’s are we?” I snap throwing my hands up as she steps back.

“I-Nothing actually happened Niall” She says as her confidence begins to grow. It was true. Nothing had really happened but it was close to. That’s what had pissed me off.

“It was about to! Don’t fucking forget what happened with Sophie, Michael and Harry” I growl narrowing my eyes.

“What the hell have they got to do with it?” She snaps as I shake my head. “They all fucking fell out because she decided to turn slutty and have sex with someone else”

That’s when Ashton stepped in.

“Mate, that’s too far” He says calmly stepping up beside her. “We weren’t going to do anything, it was my fault anyway, I’d made the first move”

“And you were really what I thought of as a best friend…” I say quietly. “Fuck this date Rebecca, I gave everything I had to you. I opened myself for you and you took everything I had and threw it against a fucking wall.” I said shaking my head. A clear, salty tear sliding down my cheek as my eyes grew red with tears.

“Ni, ba-“ She started as I held my hand up.

“Don’t even think of it, don’t call me that again” I say quietly as a sob leaves my plump pink lips. “When you’ve grown up, come and see me.”

That was all I said before I turned for the door, stopping with my hand on the door knob as I hear her quiet, muttering voice.

“Says you, you couldn’t even tell me why you stood me up”

I snapped. I was doing it for her.

“You really want to know because you think I was with another girl? I was buying you roses Rebecca. I was taking them to the restaurant ready for you so everything was perfect. I was lighting candles and making sure it looked like something from a true fairy tale. I told you I had to cancel so I could come to your room to surprise you!” I shout before sobbing again.

“Niall I-“

“Save it. Save it for when you’ve grown up” I snap before opening the door and slamming it behind me.

I ran a hand through my hair which desperately needed more blond dye to be put into it. My feet making their way to a door leading to the rooftop. A place I discovered to take Rebecca after the date.

Flowers were laid all over the floor ready for this evening. A wooden garden swing swaying gently in the breeze. The image of me and Rebecca curled up on it flashed in my mind.

That only caused more tears to fall from my eyes. Loud sobs racking through my body.

Everyone was happy apart from me.

Sophie and Michael would be curled up contently on a sofa, sharing countless kisses and cuddles.

Grace and Luke were out at the pool right now, most likely cuddled on a sun lounger.

The rest of the boys were out doing what they were doing.

I was lonely.

Rebecca clearly had Ashton.

She was all I wanted.

She was gone.

Again.

Everything I ever wanted had most likely disappeared.