Chapter 78

Sophie POV

I sigh softly as I sit against the headboard of the bed, watching Footloose which was broadcast on the television. I had been left on my own all day because everyone had decided they were going to go out while I was asleep.

My feet were bopping away to the beat of the main song in the film, humming softly as I typed to a friend back home on Facebook, who then told me they had to go out, leaving me fully on my own with no-one to talk to.

I heard voices coming down the hall, none of them sounding like Michaels. Although, it was through a wall I suppose, so I wouldn’t know who was who.

My hotel room door opened as I smiled wide, jumping out of bed after pausing the film in nothing but my lycra shorts and tshirt with knee high socks. “Mikey!” I grin before feeling my face fall a little so see Becky.

Oh.

“Oh uh- I thought it was Michael… How are you?” I smile softly letting my arms fall and fold against my chest.

“Why didn’t you listen to me?” She said softly as I shook my head.

“You’ve been back less than 24 hours Becky, don’t start.” I sigh walking into the kitchen and grabbing an orange juice. I wasn’t a fan of apple juice.

“I don’t care, you told me you wouldn’t get with again Soph” She sighs shaking her head as I sip the cool yellow liquid.

“I love him Becky, I’ve told you that. It’s not a silly relationship like when we were ten. I’m in love with him” I sigh softly looking at my hand, smiling as I think of the tattoo he had done on his finger.

“How do you know that? You said the same about Harry!” She said raising her voice a little as I snapped my head up.

“So did you about Ashton and Niall! Make up your mind Becky!” I sigh shaking my head. “Don’t become a hypocrite.”

“I’m not! I’m telling you that you can’t love two people!”

“You can actually, you do supposedly” I shrug putting the glass in the sink before walking out of the room and to the bedroom again, pressing play on my film.

“Soph have you seen Beck-“ Ash calls which I don’t hear over Becky’s voice.

“Don’t argue with me! Not after I’ve been pl-“ She starts before getting cut off.

I quickly look up looking confused as I see Ashton’s hand over her mouth cutting her off.

“Ash, why are you looking like you’re about to kill her?” I say confused sitting up a little.

“I uh- Don’t mind me. I’m just kidnapping her for a little… You two can argue, make up whatever later” He nods slowly.

Ashton was weird. I knew that.

So I’m surprised I didn’t expect this to happen.

Strange boy he was…