Chapter 3

LIAM’S P.O.V

The car journey to the airport was long but we got there. I could tell Rebecca was slightly nervous to meet the 5SOS boys, we’d met them before and had gotten to know them but she had an exam. Becca wasn’t much for meeting new people but Niall was keeping her occupied with a Derby match.

The car came to a stop and jumped out first, the boys and becks following after. I heard the fans scream in the distance and I felt guilty. We didn’t have time to meet them because as soon as we picked up the boys we had to get to the tour bus and we were on the road. Our first show wasn’t until a week’s time but Michael wanted to show his friend around so we were all given time to settle in the hotel.

Once the boys and I had been safely directed into the airport we sat impatiently waiting. Rebecca lying curled up by Niall. Louis and Zayn laughing at something on Louis’ phone and Harry needed a wee.  The voice over called out the Australia-Sydney flight landing as 4 familiar faces caught my eye.

“Look who’s here!” I shouted, the others groaned due to it being 7am but soon hopped up to meet them. Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, Liz and Michael’s friend made their way over to us and I walked to greet them. “HI GUYS” I hadn’t seen them in a while so I was excited, we had a lot of catching up to do. As I met them I went over to Michael and his friend. She was very short compared to him and had blonde hair. “Helloo love! I’m Liam, you are?”

“Sophie” She smiled tiredly

I recognised her name and the hair seemed familiar. “Do-“I stopped rethinking what I was about to say. “Do I... ah never mind”. She just looked to me as if I was mad and walked over to Michael hugging him from behind. They are the cutest couple ever. I chuckled and walked over to Rebecca who had fallen asleep and shook her lightly.

When Rebecca had awakened and everyone had said their hellos, we made our way back to the car park where our tour bus was now parked. Everyone climbed on, I laughed as the boys all raced to choose their beds, and the girls just rolled their eyes at them and followed behind. “I’M HAVING TOP BUNK! NIALL! THAT’S MINEE!” I heard Louis fake cry and I can just imagine him pouting up at Niall.

“LIAM TELL LOUIS I’M HAVING TOP” I was in heaps of laughter from their childish argument and walked over to the beds. I looked around and counted the beds. 10 beds. 11 of us.

“Urm guys... 2 of you are going to have to share...”

“How come?” Luke asked popping his head out from behind his curtain.

“There’s 11 of us but only 10 beds.”

“ME AND SOPH WILL SHARE!” Michael shouted from his bunk. I grinned at how adorable of him that was, those two are my otp. I’m surprised I even know what that means, I think Rebecca is a bad influence on me.

Once everyone was settled on the bus, we drove to our first hotel of many to come. As much as I were excited, I couldn’t get Sophie’s face out of my mind; it seemed to ring a bell as if I’d seen her before.