Chapter 35

Luke POV

My hands ran up and down Grace’s sides as she laid before me on the bed with her top half bare besides her bra. Her body was something of a goddess…

I groaned softly as my lips fell onto her neck, sucking on the weak spot to leave a purplish mark – something all of the girls had been given in the past 3 days alone, Sophie currently.

My right hand came up to grab gently at her left breast, causing a moan to slip from her lips with her eyes closing. I had hardly touched her and she had already been begging under my touch.

“Fuck you’re so beautiful” I growled, nipping at her neck softly as I slowly pulled back to tug my t-shirt over my head and onto the carpeted hotel floor.

She truly was. She was truly something of an angel and I couldn’t believe how far this was about to go with the girl I was head over heels in love with.

My lips found hers once more, attaching themselves to hers and tugging on her lower lips, causing another moan to elevate from the perfect, plump, pink lips I loved oh so much. My cold lip ring against her skin, just below her lip.

My fingers fumbled with the button on her skinny jeans, trying to undo the zip too in a matter of seconds. I was so close to pulling them down… So fucking close…

Bang.

The door flew open with a pair of people flying through it. Michael and Sophie were there half-dressed and looking as loved up as anything. His lips attached to her neck as she gasped softly, quickly covering the black laced bra she had on over Michael’s new found toys.

“Shit, G-Grace?” She stuttered as I smirked softly at Michael who was ignoring us, continuing to kiss Sophie’s neck as she whimpered gently at the contact.

“W-What are you doing in here?” Grace said quickly.

“We thought this was our room…” Sophie said blushing before two other people came in.

All of us turning to face the door where Rebecca and Niall stood.

“Woohoo! Orgy!” Niall shouted with a fist pump before smacking his chest as he whined huffing.

“All we wanted to ask is if you all wanted to watch a film…” Rebecca said, “We didn’t realise Sophie and Michael were in here…”

“We thought it was our room, we walked in the wrong door!” Sophie said blushing a deeper shade of red now. Her hands still attempting to cover her bra, but simply pushing her breasts up even more.

Michael’s jeans undone as Niall raised an eyebrow causing Michael to shrug.

“We were going to have sex. It’s been a while” He smirked as Sophie groaned, pushing him out of the door.