Chapter 11

Niall’s POV:

Today we had the last show in London. I was buzzing but extremely nervous. It’s going to be amazing; the last one is usually big. I could feel my hands shaking in Becca’s as she played with my hands, concentrating greatly. I smiled, watching her calmed me almost instantly. “Calm down poop, you’ll do great” She giggled trying to hold my hand still.

“I am not a poop”

“You’re right” This causing me to grin “You’re a poop head” I shoved her playfully, rolling my eyes. We were currently sat on the poufy leather sofa backstage. She had her legs laid across me and my hand in both of hers. I diverted my eyes over to Ashton who had his eyes on her before looking back at me. What was that? I brushed it off before beginning to prepare myself for the show in an hour’s time.

Rebecca had gotten up to say good luck to the 5sos boys and I watched her hug Ashton happily whispering good luck in his ear. She was oblivious and I could see it already. I sighed heavily and she pulled from the hug quickly looking over to me slightly pouting her bottom lip. The petite girl made her way over to me. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m just nervous.” I smiled giving the fakest smile ever; luckily she knew not to ask any more of it.

An hour had passed and the sweaty boys said their goodbyes making their way off the stage. I hugged Becky and waved to Sophie, who was awkwardly hugging Harry (not to self to get harry to tell me what’s going on between them, they’re so awkward around each other), before catching up with the others from the side of the stage. I turned around when I heard Rebecca screaming. There she was running away from a sweaty Ashton and I felt jealousy boil inside me.

“Good bye! We love you all! Thank you so much for coming we hope to see you again soon!!” I shouted to the crowd, waving to our amazing fans, and ran off the stage. The shows gave me a huge adrenaline rush. I was so full of energy even after running around on stage and singing. I don’t know what came over me, as soon as I jumped down the steps, I saw Rebecca and ran up to her. Picking her up and spinning round, I let my lips find their way to hers. Her arms snaked round my neck as she smiled in the kiss.

I heard people’s cheers from around us and pulled away slowly smiling like a fool. “Oh Hi there” She giggled down at me since I was still holding her. I settled her down and laughed. “Hii” I grinned. After I had put her down we walked into the main room. A soft blush rose on her cheeks when Louis winked.

Once we had returned to the hotel, everyone was so full of energy. “We should do something big tomorrow” Louis stated.

“We should have a party.” Sophie shouted excitedly.

“A pool party! Pool parties are always more fun” Becky found the confidence to say. Being on tour with us has certainly given her confidence.

“Sounds a treat.” Zayn agreed.

I guess that’s our plans for tomorrow sorted.