Chapter 80

Sophie POV

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, groaning as I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes before finally regaining full consciousness and walking into the kitchen. A green and black plaid shirt covering my body – well not fully – with my white lace underwear underneath.

A tall pale body was stood by the cooking. The sound of sizzling filled the room along with humming to the radio playing softly.

My arms found their way around his waist as I smiled gently, laying my head on his cold back as I smiled softly.

“Good morning” I mumble softly before he turned down the oven, turning around to look down at me with a smile. His arms wrapping around my shoulders as he leant down to kiss my lips tenderly.

“Morning, happy birthday angel” He whispered as I giggled softly. “Mm, thank you” I smiled gently, stroking his chest softly before allowing him to get back to his cooking.

A white Eeyore mug in my hands as I sipped the perfectly made cup of tea. A soft moan of appreciation leaving my lips as he smiled softly, handing over a small box. “Michael you didn’t have to…” Was all I said before he shook his head, smiling happily.

“But I did. Open it.” He grins. I slowly open it, the opposite to a child’s first Christmas. Inside of the box was a silver chain with a diamond heart.

“Michael it’s beautiful” I whisper with a grin.

“Not as beautiful as you” He smirked dishing up breakfast.

“Cheesy” I smirk back with a giggle kissing his cheek before jumping down from the counter, sitting in a seat at the table and eating the breakfast before me.

Hours later and I was getting ready for a dinner with everyone that was on the tour with us.

“Michael, I don’t know if I look suitable for dinner… It’s not too short is it?” I say coming out of the bathroom, checking my clutch bag to make sure everything was in there.

“Michael.” I say softly as his eyes run over my body.

“No, it’s- It’s beautiful” He grins slipping his arms around my body.

“You’ve lasted all day with no touching, you can last till after dinner” I smile as he pouts cutely, making me tap his nose.

The red fabric hugged my figure perfectly with a ‘sweetheart’ neckline. Jewels across the edge of it giving it a bit of sparkle. Black high heels on my feet as I smiled gently, making my way to the car with him.

I didn’t question anything when we pulled up at an alley way. I didn’t think of anything besides the fact ‘the front must be too crowded’.

We stepped inside and Michael’s hands fell over my eyes before leading me into a pitch black room. “Michael, what are you doing?” I laugh softly before stepping carefully.

“Surprising you” He laughs softly before smirking.

“Michael this isn’t funny now…” I say softly before his hands fall away and the lights turn on.

A loud yell of ‘surprise’ filled the room as I gasped softly, seeing everyone stood around cheering and clapping.

My eyes turned to Michael as if to ask if he had planned all of this, only to receive a head shake and a point over to Rebecca, Ashton and Liam who were grinning proudly. I ran over, tackling Rebecca in a hug and kissing her cheek hard, doing the same for the other two boys before walking over to Michael and kissing him gently.

“Thank you.” I whisper softly.

“This is one hundred percent the best birthday already” I smile wide, hugging him tightly and swaying slightly.