Chapter 86

Niall POV

The weather outside – and inside – was ridiculously hot, giving everyone the idea of going to the pool. We’d visited this area of every hotel once because it’s something we wanted to do. This time, it was something we needed to do.

I stood at the bar with Rebecca and Calum, laughing and talking whilst drinking various drinks. Sophie and Michael made their way over, mumbling a soft hello to the people I was currently with. After that, simple awkward glances were given between the four of them.

My arm was comfortably around her waist, keeping her against my side as I sipped the fruit cocktail made by a very talented bar tender. Pina Colada being sucked through her straw as I chuckled. She always was one for cocktails.

This carried on while we were in the pool, playing volley ball.

“Why is everything so awkward with you guys? It’s not like you walked in on them or anything?” I laughed shaking my head. Rebecca’s eyes widened a little looking at Calum before laughing awkwardly.

Everyone’s so awkward lately and I don’t have any idea why.

My mind set switched when I saw Rebecca move slightly. Her body accompanied by a white bikini with a gold broach type thing in the middle.

I didn’t know what it was. I’m a man. I don’t do bikinis.

My bottom lip fell between my teeth as she moved in the water. My eyes falling into the water as I saw her backside. The material clinging to it from it being wet as I bit my lip harder, groaning slightly.

The things I could do to her right now.

She turned around, cheering happily as she scored a point. I smiled before smirking as I looked down. My eyes getting a perfect view of her chest.

“Jesus this is murder” I muttered as she giggled.

“What is?”

“You in that damn bikini. It’s hot as anything…” I murmured before lowering my mouth to her ear. “I’d love to rip it off and make you feel amazing.”

That got her.

She shivered slightly before shaking her head and splashing me slightly.

“Dirty boy” She smirks, “Shame I’m enjoying the game then isn’t it?” She laughed before going back to join in.

The new game started. The teams were chosen too. Myself and Liam, Rebecca and Ashton.

I saw Ashton look at her, biting his lip gently before smirking and tackling her into the water.

When she came up she was laughing and so was he.

Stupid twat.

I rolled my eyes looking away before feeling a small hand pressed to my chest. I look down, seeing the familiar chest I’d seen – and marked mine – multiple times.

“Stop being jealous and live a little alright?” She giggles as I nod slowly and smile, leaning down to kiss her gently as she swam back to Ashton’s side.

A smile on my lips as I looked at her.

God I loved her.