Chapter 2

Sophie POV;

I groaned softly as my head laid in the warmth of Michael’s lap. It was comfy, despite the roughness of his skin tight jeans on my cheek. The black material feeling coarse against my face as my arms laid close to my body. “Ashton if you do not get that god damned camera away from my face you won’t have anything to make children with” I growl. To say I wasn’t a morning person wasn’t exactly correct. It was dependent on the circumstance. For example, if it was the actual moment we were about to meet the group we would be with for the next nine months.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed” He laughs as Calum joins in, earning a dagger filled glare from me, shutting them up instantly. “We’re going to get food for the flight, we know how hungry Michael gets” they laugh as I nod gently, sitting myself up as Michael’s hand was removed from my long blonde hair which he had been previously been playing with by twirling it around his finger, getting it stuck countless times but still continuing with it anyway.

I sighed gently, rummaging around in my large back that I was taking on the plane, grabbing out my iPad and opening the online book I was currently reading. Before I die. It was a past time and such a good book. I would always read when I was back home, finding it the easiest way to relax when I was in times of boredom.

A soft chuckle makes my head lift from the softly lit screen – It was about 10 at night so people were trying to sleep. “What is it?” I say softly, looking at Michael as my legs laid over his lap. His fingers had slowly been rubbing over the soft disco pants I was wearing.

“You just look cute” He shrugs as I giggle shaking my head, beginning to look back down before feeling two fingers under my chin lifting it back up to allow me to fully look into the bright green eyes in front of my own green orbs. “Like, really cute” He whispers before slowly pressing his pink lips softly to mine.

I smiled gently, slowly kissing back before pulling away and shaking my head as I flushed a deep red on the apples of my cheeks. “Hands to yourself Clifford” I smirk before he chuckles settling back into his position with his hands on my shins, tapping away and playing with a stray thread.

“Not what you said last night” He muttered with a smirk causing me to kick my foot down into his thigh with a soft groan causing me to grin in triumph.

“Flight 116 to London Heathrow is now boarding, please gather all belongings and make your way to gate 14” The lady says over the speakers causing us all to get up and stretch. My bag was pulled onto my shoulder and my iPad placed inside. Ashton and Calum now back with a vast amount of food stuffed into their rucksacks. I held my ticket in my hand as we handed them to the check in lady and made our way down the tunnel to the large plane. Michael’s hand resting on my bum as we all walked quietly and tiredly to the plane. The odd push and shove from Ashton and Calum in front of us but all of us being almost too tired to even walk. We found our seats and settled ourselves in. Me, Michael and Ashton in front of Luke and Calum who were situated with Liz who was coming along to keep us all in check.

Soon enough my head was on Michael’s shoulder and my legs curled up against my chest as a blanket laid over me and the hair dyed boy beside me. His head resting on top of mine with his legs stretched out in the first class seats the One Direction boys had pre-booked for us. Soft breaths coming from my lips as my hands were held in his larger ones, cuddling closer to him as we hit a small amount of turbulence. Everyone had suspicious we were dating. We weren’t, that was the thing. We were simply what people would call ‘friends with benefits’.

After an exceedingly long flight of 22 hours, Liz slowly shook us awake as I groaned softly and stretched upwards. I’d woken up about half way through the flight for a toilet and drink break, but soon falling back asleep. “Come on smelly, let’s go and meet these five supposed idiots” I laugh gently, pecking his pouted lips from being woken up before reaching up to grab my handbag from the overhead compartment. My top lifting up and his lips connecting to my belly button causing me to laugh gently and shake my head with a smile, handing him his bag as we stepped off of the plane. His hand back on my bum gently, rubbing small circles in a comforting way. I was a long way from home and that scared me.

Here goes nothing. Nine months with 5 boys I had never met before. This should be incredibly interesting.