Chapter 68

Michael’s POV

“What the hell do you think you’re looking at” Sophie growled over at everyone as they turned their attention away from her, awkward…

We were back in the taxi, I noticed Harry trying to swap with Ashton but he refused because wanted to be with Calum so once again Harry was stuck with us, only this time the tension in the car was a lot thicker.

Anyone attempting to start a conversation managed to gain a glare from my girlfriend, including me. It was a relief to escape the taxi, as we piled out, desperate to speak to the others. 

“Well that was awkward…” I heard Luke mumble to Calum

“I bet” 

I followed behind slowly, dawdling on purpose in hope to catch Harry, the no long only curly haired boy. I spotted him sitting on the bench outside of the hotel and walked over to him, relaxing down beside of him. 

“Hi” No response. “Listen I’m not asking for anything from you but I could do with some explanation of what happened”

“She slapped me. What else is there to know?” Harry’s head stayed hung low, hands connected whilst his elbows leant on his knees for support, his voice short and low.

“Why she slapped you, why you were with her in the first place, why you tried to make a fool out of me on the way here and why the hell she left me for you but came back anyway? There’s a lot more to know”

“You said you were asking nothing from me so don’t”

“You’re only making this harder than it has to be”

“Try telling that to your ex-girlfriend”

“Girlfriend.”

“What the hell?!” He screamed, finally making eye contact with me. His orbs full of fury as they burned into mine. He was pissed.

“You heard me.”

“So you’re dating someone, even after she fucked your best mate.”

“We’re not so best matey now.”

“Not me! Calum!”

“What are you on about…”

“You didn’t know…” His eyes widened for a second before returning to his normal size, a small smirk forming. “Yeah well the other day, when we went out because Rebecca and that Grace girl were leaving, Sophie and Calum-”

“YOU’RE LYING!” I didn’t care about the attention I was bring towards myself. My body jumped up from the bench.

“I overheard Liam and Calum saying that they weren’t going to tell you because you were finally happy or something like that”

“No you didn’t! You’re just trying to get inside my head! She wouldn’t do that!”

“Well she got with me last time she was drunk so I think she would”

I could have hit him right there but I was in no mood for giving the press anymore news to feed on, instead I ran out of the court and up to the elevator, barging past whoever stood in my way. 

“Calum!” I screamed down the corridor, his eyes meeting mine instantly.

“I’m so sorry! I was going to tell you but you seemed so happy! I was drunk and I swear I’m not going to take her off of you! I’m not like that I swear she’s all yours!”

“I stopped suddenly in my tracks, realisation running through me. It was true. 

My body nearly collapsed at the thought of her with Calum whilst I lay in bed wishing she was with me… I swear not to let her ever drink again. I knew that none of it was anything she could have controlled. She was wasted but I can’t believe I trusted Calum to get her back to his room safely when he too was intoxicated with the alcoholic poison.

“Liam and I never meant any of it”

“What’s Liam got to do with it?”

“Huh?”

“Wait… Liam slept with her too?”

“I thought you-”

“What excuse does he have?!”

“I- I don’t kn-know...”

It burned to know of their activities and now I was torn between letting it go and screaming at her but I had to chose between one because I was already on the way to her hotel room.