Chapter 31

Rebecca’s POV

I knew I shouldn’t have got mad at him! I should have just brushed it off and gone back to my room but no I had to go get upset and cry off to Ashton, who bear in mind Niall just nearly caught me kissing! Every just happened so quickly, one minute I was hugging and laughing with Ashton then we were leaning in and now Niall probably won’t ever want to speak to me again. I took one look at Ashton and I knew now, I had to choose.

I’ve gone and done a Sophie, I’m such a hypocrite! I hadn’t properly chosen who I was going to be with, there was always something the back of my mind screaming Ashton and when me and Niall got close, I kept my distance from Ashton but look how long that lasted.

I knew in that moment it had to be Niall.

“I’m sorry.” I let one tear fall before I ran out of Ashton’s room and towards Niall’s. God I was such a mess. I slammed the door open but it was empty.

I felt my heart beat faster every second and my arms start to shake. “Come on Becky please don’t do this now.” I knew I was going to have a panic attack if I didn’t find Niall soon. Where was he?!

I ran around our floor but there was no luck. I ran down the stairs not bothering with the elevator. Nope. I ran back up and to Harry’s room, hoping they’d returned from wherever they went.

“You seen Niall?”

“Thought he was with you on the roof top?”

“Roof top?”

“Urm…” I ran for the stairs at the end of the hall before he got chance to answer. When I reached the top I was out of breath and struggling to keep my tears back. I had to do something about my crying, I’ve cried way too much on this tour and it’s only been a week or so.

I looked up to see the figure of the person I had chosen.

“Niall!” But he didn’t even react. “Please Niall, I promise you I wasn’t going to do anything! He’s a friend and nothing more. I don’t love him like I love-“I stopped myself before I could say anymore. Was I really about to tell Niall I loved him? I wasn’t even sure if it was love…

He turned around. “Like you love who?” He croaked. My heart sunk at the sound of his broken voice.

“You” I whispered.

“Oh please. You don’t even know what love is.”

“Who cares if I do or not, what I feel for you is different than I’ve ever felt before and that to me is close enough to love. “ I walked over to him so that I was stood face to face, his well-built frame towering over me. I searched his eyes attempting to see any other emotion apart from pain.

“Why? Why would you do that?” A single tear fell from his crystal blue orbs.

“I didn’t do anything, can’t you see that?”

“Yes you did! You were about to kiss him! Why were you in his room in the first place? And can you explain the whole bra situation his morning? Oh and what about the pool party? You were flirting with Ashton the whole time! After I’d kissed you, couldn’t you at least of caught onto the fact I felt something towards you? All the sweet little kisses when we went bowling? Did any of that mean anything to you?”

I had had enough of arguing so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me, smashing my lips to his. I kissed him with everything I had in me. His arms wrapped around my waist as mine found their place around his neck. Niall walked closer to me, I found my legs taking me backwards until I hit the edge of the sun bed. His body pressed into me and I fell back onto the bed, pulling him onto me.

Our lips moved with each other perfectly as my stomach erupted with butterflies. His tongue found mine as they worked together and in that very moment I knew I had made the right choice.

My mind started to cloud over as I slowly pulled back. Short gasps for air were made as my eyes bored into his, full of lust.

“I had to do something to make you kiss me like that.” I whispered, gradually gaining the oxygen in which my brain was screaming for.

“You kissed me.”

“And I shall continue to.”

“Good just not out here.” A smirk formed on his lips before he got up. Our legs took us down to our floor and into his room. I chewed on my bottom lip to subtle the grin that was taking place on my lips. “Stop doing that if you want to walk tomorrow.” Oh.

I pulled him towards me, turning the light off behind him and walked backwards onto the bed. Our eyes never leaving each others as we removed the barriers that prevented our skin from touching. My dress was peeled from my body, revealing my dark blue lace which had dried out.

“I swear you do this on purpose” Niall mumbled against my neck, his swollen lips brushing against my weakest point causing an unexpected gasp to escape my pink lips. My hands slid down Niall’s torso, taking in every section of his bare skin.

My hands found their way to the rimmed boxers, which clung tightly to his hips. My finger’s played with the band, slowly itching them down, as plump lips continued to suck on my neck. Short moans slipping past my lips as teeth tugged on my skin. Large hands freed me from my underwear as my delicate ones removed his.

A small packet was taken between his teeth and the slippery condom was rolled onto his length. My hands held onto his bare back, nails pressing into it, as I felt the large length pressed into me. The pace slow and teasing, my head went spinning and my eyes threatening to roll to the back of my head. Moans failing to keep their volume to the minimum, his name bounced around the room.

I could feel him inside me, the pace quickening, leaving me breathless and high on love.

“Rebecca.” Niall was gasping, his words vibrated down my ear, sending tingles along my skin. With his indication, he let go, a warmth filling his protection. Our bodies relaxed immediately as he pulled out and rolled to his side.

“What a night”