Chapter 71

Sophie POV

“So how’s Wolverhampton? France is so sunny and amazing” I smirk softly as I look at the apple laptop screen, displaying my best friends pouting face.

“Raining, cold and raining” She huffs as I laugh softly. “I have a tan line and everything, but m-I thought I could just sunbathe with the back undone so I didn’t have one” I shrug biting my lip. I almost let it slip that me and Michael were back together or at least talking.

“Shut up, it’s storming tonight apparently and you know I hate storms” She huffs as I laugh looking out of the window at the sun shining in through the glass balcony doors. A cool breeze making the almost see through curtains flow gently.

“It’s amazing here… We’re all going to the pool in a bit” I smile nodding softly as I look at the computer lifting my white sun dress to reveal my new white bikini. “Do you like it? I brought it the other day” I nod smiling softly as she nods.

“Yeah! Wait, is that the one I got with you?” She says raising an eyebrow as I nod slowly.

“Yeah, but I thought I’d wear it.” I say nodding slowly.

“Soph? Where’s the sun cream gone? You know I burn even in the shade” Michael calls as I quickly widen my eyes at Rebecca’s next words.

“Who’s that?” She whisper yells as I bite my lip.

“In the cupboard” I call softly before looking at the computer. “Calum, he uh- he has a bad throat at the moment” I nod slowly, hoping to cover up the fact Michael’s voice was huskier and deeper than Calum’s.

Rebecca raised her eyebrows before shrugging and nodding. “That’s fair enough from the amount of shows they are playing” She says as if it’s nothing as I let out a soft sigh.

I slip my dress off just as Michael walks back in. His eyes pouring onto my body as I bite my lip looking down with a heavy blush. A gasp leaving my lips as his hand slowly ran across my inner thigh.

“Becky, I uh- I’ll call you back this evening when we’re back from swimming” I say quickly as she nods and waves. I quickly move the mouse and press a button, hoping it was the end call before my laptop was pushed a little further away and I was laid down on my back.

A giggle leaving my lips as his plump pink lips ghosted over my neck. Soft sucks and harsh bites being left to create marks the boys would clearly see.

While Rebecca and Grace were at home doing exams, I got to screw about with my boyfriend and swim with my best friends. I think I was winning.

Especially when it came down to Michael in bed.

A soft command was whispered in my ear as his hand gently held my neck in place so I couldn’t move. I nodded slowly, biting my lip as my eyes closed and soon his body was rocking against mine.

We must be the most sexually active people on this tour. This wasn’t expected form me at first look…

“Daddy” I whimper as I came closer. My eyes screwed closed as a whimper left my lips. “Shit” I cry as he felt all the right places.

Our highs fell as he stood up with a smirk and pulled his trunks up which I did the same with my swimming costume before grabbing my laptop to turn it off so we could go to the swimming pool at the hotel.

That’s when I realised she heard all of it. I hadn’t pressed end call.

I’d pressed no webcam.