Chapter 60

Rebecca’s POV

With a groan, I dragged myself up from my comfortable position in the sleeping boy’s arms and grabbed a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank top. I didn’t glance over at the sleeping body from beside me as I walked out of the room, I knew the shower in the hotel room that I stayed in was free but I had gotten used to taking my morning shower in Sophie’s room.

I remembered that Sophie told me how she ended up sharing rooms with Calum, this may be awkward but Calum knows to keep his mouth shut when it comes to teasing me. 

A sigh of relief washed over me as I see Calum exiting the room, but to my shock he only held one item of clothing as he used it to cover his private area. My eyes widened, my hand flying over to cover them. 

He did know this was a public hotel didn’t he? 

I chose to ignore the strange meeting with Calum and continued into the room which he had just come from. I really hope Sophie is in there and so I don’t look like some random person using Calum’s shower, especially because he had a girl in there, he can’t deny it, the whole floor heard it even if most of them had the same idea. 

I raised my eyebrow at the sleeping figure in the bed to my left. I tried to remember which Sophie’s was and I noticed the bed on the right was empty. I gathered she had stayed over in someone’s room that night, I was just praying it wouldn’t bring up any more drama as this was to be my last day for a while. 

I made my way through the cluttered room and eventually reached the bathroom door, I felt a sharp pain strike through my foot as I brought it up into my hands, mentally screaming in pain. I hopped as quiet as I could to the wall for balance whilst my eyes scanned the room, praying not to wake the sleeping girl. 

A black dress that was lying n the floor a few feet from the taken bed caught my attention. It seemed unusually familiar as I tried to backtrack what had happened last night.

Sophie was wearing a black dress last night right? I couldn’t be… I shook the through out of my head and turned to finally get my shower. Only to realise that I had hopped over to the side as my face came into contact with the wall, I had missed the door completely. 

Movement came from the occupied bed, I watched as the once sleeping figure stretched out. Oops, they’re awake. 

“Becky?” An all too familiar accent asked through the mid-lit room. 

“Umm- Yeah?” What was I to say?

“My head hurts” Her body lifted but soon fell lazily back into the sheets. 

Oh god, I wasn’t seeing things. It really was Sophie.

“I’ll only get you some tablets if you explain to me why you’re in Calum’s bed, why I saw him walk out of the room naked with only his jeans to cover him up and why you’re naked.”

She just laughed confusing me further. “We didn’t do anything; I mean come on this is Calum we’re talking about. That would just be weird”

“I’m not too sure… It seems otherwise to me”

“Nothing happened” Humour played in her words, the alcohol most likely still in her blood.

“Well someone was here last night and the other bed hasn’t been touched.”

“Well it was definitely not Calum”

“His boxers are on the floor, are you positive now it’s not him?”

“I’m positive- Wait how do you know what Calum’s boxers look like?”

“That’s not the point, the point is that you slept with someone last night and all the signs show its Calum”

“Well if it was Calum then at least I’m moving on”

“When I said move on, I didn’t mean to their best mates.”

“You can’t say anything; you were with another guy last night”

“Huh?”

“I saw you, you dirty little-“ 

Yep she’s still drunk.

“I was with Niall…”

“You don’t seem too sure on that”

“It was Niall. Who else would I be with?”

“Ashton?” She laughed.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

Wait… I didn’t see who it was- What if it was Ashton?

Oh no I’m screwed.