Chapter 88

chapter 88:

Sophie's POV

Rebecca groaned, throwing her head back against the sofa. She was sat on the couch in her hotel living room, accompanied by Ashton, still in her pink unicorn pyjamas that she must've owned for years.

"Sounds like it's someone's got mother nature's monthly visit" Ashton smirked over at the girl who's stomach was wrapped in her arms. His remark was rewarded with a cushion to the face but he just threw his arm around her pulling her close into a what I should hope was a friendly hug.

I smiled slightly over to her when I saw a worried expression flood through her. I hadn't been feeling 100% for the past day or two but that was all it took for Rebecca to worry.

"I'm fine honestly" Dismissing any bad thoughts she seemed to hold. 

"I need to pop to the shops" Becky stated after a moments silence.

"I can take you?" Ashton offered.

"What? For you to make more comments about my bleeding vagina. No, something tells me I don't think that'd be wise" 

"Okay that's enough Becky" I laughed at her use of words, after being used to her clean mouth, foul language from her seemed to shock me.

"Sophie I know you're ill but you're a girl and Grace is too busy fu- I mean playing with Luke" She whined, cursing at the pain that had shot through her stomach. 

"I would be too busy playing with Michael if I wasn't so tired all the time.

"Some fresh air would do your lazy butt some good"

"Have you already forgotten I'm sick, not lazy."

"Yeah yeah" 

Eventually, I agreed on joining Rebecca on her quest to got to the store that was two blocks from the hotel we were staying in. 

"You not getting any?" Rebecca questioned me, clearly confused as to why I hadn't picked up a packet of pads.

"No? Why would I?"

"Because we've always been on at the same time? I thought that's why you've been sick, I knew you had bad periods.

"Nah, I usually can tell when I'm on soon but it must just be late" I shrugged continuing over to the next aisle.

"I'm over a week late..."

"Uh oh. I couldn't of missed it?" Her face paled and I knew exactly what was running through her mind. A small wave of laughter took over me as her pale and scared face frowned at my reactions.

"This is serious!!!" 

"Its only late, Jesus you should have seen your face" Tears formed in the corners of my eyes as I used my palms to rub them away.

"Its been over a week and you haven't got signs of your previous starting, you've never acted like this to a period" It was true but I couldn't admit it.

"Chill Becky, since when where you the Period Police"

"Since you're unnatural behaviour"

"Becky I'm just ill, calm down"

"No. Not until you get a pregnancy test."

I almost choked on air, immediately haulting in my tracks. "You're being ridiculous"

"So what if I am? Just get one, even if you don't use it."

"This is fucking pointless." Were my last words as I purchased the stupid test.