Chapter 76

Michael POV

I smile as I look at the sleeping girl beside me. Her hair splayed over the pillow and white sheet covering her bare body up to mid back, leaving the rest of her back bare to my touch.

I slowly ran my fingers over it, smiling as she curled up a little more. A soft kiss was dropped to her head and my body was pulled from the bed.

Hot water was soon running down my body, sighing happily as I felt any unclean parts of me become clean – all apart from my mind, which was still dirty…

My lower half was soon wrapped in a towel and my hair dried in the bathroom. I stepped out, dropping the towel only to receive a hand attaching to it. A smirk leaving my lips as I turned to find my girlfriend stood in nothing but my plaid shirt and her lace underwear. Her hair still messy from sleep and last night’s events.

“Mm morning you” I mumble as my lips press to hers as she giggles.

“Morning, I’m going to have a shower, tell everyone I’ll be there soon” she says as I nod and kiss her forehead. The bathroom door closed at the same time I did up the button on my jeans, pulling on a white t-shirt and walking towards the shared living area we had at the hotel.

A yawn was heard as I walked in, giving everyone a good morning before noticing the brown hair I knew all too well. “Couldn’t stay away” I smirk as she looks around smiling widely, hugging me tightly before smirking. “And since when did you have a tattoo on your hand?” She laughs running a finger over it before looking at Luke as he walks in. “Since when was your lip pierced?” She laughs as he shrugs.

“Since you were here last time?” He laughs as she looks at Calum.

“And since when were you as- as cute as you are now…” She mutters trying to laugh as he smirks.

“Nice save.”

I sit down on the chair in the living room with Rebecca and Calum, running a hand over my neck, knowing Sophie had left some marks there.

“Nice marks Michael, who was she” Rebecca smirks with a laugh. “Whoever she was she sounded like she helped you move on from Sophie. I heard every word” She laughs as she winks.

“What do you mean who was it? Who else would it be?” I say confused as she raises her eyebrows.

“What do you mean? It can’t be anyone here? The only girl here is Sophie.”

“Sophie’s my girlfriend? Why wouldn’t we have sex?” I say confused biting my lip.

“Wait, you’re dating? You hated each other the other day?” She says confused.

Shit.

She didn’t know.

“I thought you knew? I thought Sophie would have told you?” I say softly biting my lip.

Fuck was I in for it now.

The door opened and there stood Sophie. A smile on her face, black disco pants on her legs and a black crop top on her upper half with a cream coloured cardigan to keep her warm. She smiled softly and touched my head gently.

Her smile dropped and she looked confused as her best friend sat looking confused at the gestures.

“Y-You two? But I thought-“ She stutters as Sophie cuts her off.

“I love him Becky… Would you rather see me happy with someone I’ve been on and off with or unhappy with someone I’ve never been in love with…” She says softly.

“Happy…” Becky murmurs looking at her.

“I love him… He loves me… I’m happy now” She smiles sitting on my lap and leaning her head on my shoulder.

It was true.

I did love her.

A lot.