Chapter 84

Calum POV

I sat in my room with the TV on. Louis had come into my room to use my shower, meaning I was still waiting. That boy took fucking ages.

The door was knocked, meaning I had to move from my comfortable space and open it, causing me to groan.

Rebecca stood in the door way with her towel in her hand, humming softly as her head quickly turned to look at me. A smile slipping onto her lips.

“Hey! I take it your shower isn’t free either? Ashton’s in mine…” She sighs softly as I shake my head. “Come with me and see if Sophie’s is? I usually use hers in the morning” She smiles as I nod slowly, grabbing my towel and closing the door after telling Louis where I was going.

We made our way to Sophie’s room, not bothering to knock the door because they would most likely be asleep.

“I’ll check if they’re in bed still” She smiles as I nod my head slowly. It was too early to process words. I really wasn’t a morning person.

“They aren’t in bed?” She says confused from the bedroom. “What’s the time?” She calls as I look at my phone in my pocket.

“8:38” I call back. Definitely too early for this.

“They must have gone to get breakfast…” She says slowly as she walks towards the bathroom door, humming to herself as she opened, the door, adjusting the towel on her shoulder as she looked down slowly, and not taking any notice of anything in front of her.

Her body stopped quickly as she lifted her head to look up at what was in front of her. Her jaw dropping before lifting her hand to cover her mouth, attempting to move from the spot.

A soft moan was heard, being made quieter by something in the way. I quickly walked over, soon wishing I hadn’t soon after.

“Michael” She whimpered as her cheek and chest were pressed to the cold tiled wall. Michael’s body moving quickly behind her as she whimpered. His hand holding her hair in his hand gently, away from her eyes and his lip between his teeth.

Water running down both of their bodies. Moans from both of their mouths.

I quickly dragged Becky away, walking out of the room and to somebody else’s.

What I had just seen had scarred me for life.

My two best friends having sex.

In a shower.

I think I might be living off of baths…