Chapter 14

Sophie POV;

I soon found myself almost attached to Harry. My lips pressed firmly against his as his hands held my neck gently to stop me getting away at any point. Or to stop me pulling away from his lips. My tongue fought with his. A strange mix of lust, control and a caring sort of feeling coming from every action he made.

His body slowly pressed me to the wall, one hand coming from my neck to pin my hands to the wall behind my head as my eyes closed. Tongue’s still battling from the last movement.

His wet swimming trunks pressed against my bikini briefs, pushing his bulge hard against my now – slightly – wet core. The place where I needed him most.

His lips slowly removed themselves from my now swollen lips, settling themselves on the curve in the front of my neck, sucking gently and searching for the spot to make my knees turn weak. A soft hiss left my lips as his lips made contact with the specific spot. My mouth falling open as his lips started to suck, forming a small love bite on that spot. One hand sliding down my body, painfully slowly, stopping to squeeze my left breast gently in the large veiny hands he was blessed with.

Less than 2 minutes later, the bikini top had found it’s home on the floor, and Harry’s vein covered hand had found its way into the briefs of my bikini, slowly teasing the entrance with the tip of his finger. A sickly smirk on his lips as he slowly pushed a single digit inside, followed by a second before slowly beginning to move them in and out, curling them to hit the perfect spot, causing stars to appear before my eyes. His forehead pressed to mine as my mouth fell open, and a string of soft profanities to slip from the – what used to be before I moved to Oz – innocent lips.

His fingers soon slid out, coming up to his lips to slowly trail his tongue over them, pulling out a whimper as quick as his fingers had been removed a mere 2 seconds before hand. “Knees” He purred softly in my ear, already undoing the lace inside of his swim shorts and throwing them to the side.

Doing as he said, I dropped to my knees, slowly taking the 9 inch length into my seemingly small hands, slowly moving it backwards and forwards before running the surface of my flat tongue over the vein along the underside of the large length, taking him in with no teasing at all. My cheeks hollowed, giving a more pleasurable feeling to him. A soft moan sending vibrations up his length, dragging a long moan from his mouth as he gradually got closer and closer to his high. His hands in my hair, making a make shift ponytail which was slowly being tugged on as he got closer and closer.

“Shit” He growled, whining and almost screwing my face as he finally came. The warm, salty, white liquid filling my mouth with excess dripping down my chin and onto my bare chest. His breaths heavy and quick with a wide smirk on his face as he pushed my backwards once I had stood up. My bikini bottoms also finding their own way to the floor and Harry’s body soon finding its way to be conjoined with mine.

A condom placed snugly over the long length, which was soon run up and down the opening that was clearly ready. “Don’t tease me Harry” I slurred, groaning and holding his chin in my hand. His eyes grew darker, looking down at the body laid before him. Both in a drunken state. He chuckled at the eagerness, sliding himself inside as a loud but definite moan left my lips and my hands made their way to his shoulders, holding on tightly.

Plenty of hip thrusting and grinding began to happen. “Fuck, your so ti-oh my god” He groaned, holding his hands either side of my head as the bed hit the wall.

“Don’t stop Harry” I whimpered, beginning to tighten around him. “I’m so close” I whined, panting heavily.

“Do it, let it go” He growled, kissing my neck once again as it happened.

Stars shone.

Sparks flew.

A mess was made.

Highs were reached.

His body rolled down beside mine as he rolled the condom off, throwing it onto the floor lazily as I giggled. My ever so slightly pastel pink hair now messy from the sex that had just happened. Our bodies soon intertwined as sleep took over to drunk and sexed up bodies.

This would not be regretted tomorrow. No chance at all.