Chapter 64

Liam’s POV

 “I can’t wait for tonight’s show, it’s good to be back in Ireland, Niall doesn’t get to come home often so I’m glad we’re here to be home with him.” I smiled over to Calum who was sat opposite me on the faded leather sofa. He smiled back but I could tell he had something else on his mind. 

Minutes past of the silence, it wasn’t awkward; we just sat watching everyone rush around setting up for the show but out of all the minutes we had to speak up, we happened to pick the same second. 

“I’ve done something really terrible-”

“I’ve done something real bad-”

Calum and I spoke at the same time before falling into laughter. Once we had recovered I decided to let Calum speak first.

“Last night I did something terrible.” I saw him hesitate, rethinking what he was about to confess to. “I was drunk and it was dark and I didn’t know what I was doing, I didn’t even realise it was her! I could have sworn it was someone else but Sophie pointed it out to me this morning and it all made sen-”

“Woah hold up, Sophie?”

“Y-yeah…”

“What happened?”

“We slept together.”

“Holy shit.” We had the same problem here, yet mine wasn’t because I was drunk, I don’t even know how it happened it just did.

“I know it’s bad, I feel such a dick please just don’t make things worse…”

“No, no man, it’s just we have exactly the same problem.”

“What do you mean? Don’t tell you slept with her too” He chuckled slightly. “Oh. You did, didn’t you?” I couldn’t find the words to answer him so I just nodded looking down. 

“We’ve got to tell him.” I looked up to Calum wide-eyed. 

“No we can’t! Remember what happened about the whole Harry thing? Listen they’ve only just made up” I looked towards Michael and Sophie laughing, their eyes never leaving one another. “They’re finally on the road to being happy.”

“He’s only going to find out from someone else, making the problem so much worse.”

“Fine we’ll tell him after tonight’s show. What if he refused to play tonight? It wouldn’t be fair on the fans.”

“Tonight.”

I watched as Calum and the boys played. The thought of confronting Michael about what we had done haunting me. It’s going to ruin everything I just know it. Calum’s eyes found mine before quickly darting over to Michael. 

The show had finished and I was in no mood for fighting. 

“Liam we need to.” Calum scolded under his breath.

“I can’t do it. I’m so tired of fighting and now they’re happy.”

“If you won’t I will.”

“You’re making a huge mistake.”

“No you are! He’ll find out” Calum tried to keep his voice hushed as Harry walked past. “I swear if he finds out I’m not taking any blame for not telling him.” He huffed and tiredly made his way over to Ashton, who held his head in his hands muttering quietly to himself.

My eyes slowly looked over to Michael, who was stood towering over Sophie, his hand gently pushing the fallen piece of pastel pink hair back behind her ear. A cute giggle escaping her as her eyes glistened, following every move the tall boy made.

Michael can’t find out.