Chapter 37

Niall’s POV: 

I had been feeling guilty all day. I don’t know what had come over me, she was tired and was trying to wake herself up and I just got in the way of it. I was being annoying and selfish and I couldn’t help but feel bad about it. 

Becca had been acting strange since she came back from her shower not just with me but with most people. I sure hope this wasn’t my doing. I had attempted to apologise to her but she cut me off and walked away. 

“Becca just stop and listen to me!” I raised my voice as she was about to walk away for the third time.

“Don’t shout at her” Ashton scowled over to me.

“You can shut up, she’s my girlfriend not yours, get over it”

“For the last time will you two just shut up and grow up! I’m not talking to either of you until you become like the Niall and Ashton I knew 2 weeks ago. I hate the fact you’re not friends anymore and I hate it because it’s my fault but o matter how hard I try , I can’t bring you pair to see sense. I’m not going to fight between the two of you. I’m with Niall and Ashton’s my best friend. Deal with it.” Her voice seemed fed up and pained. Once her rant came to an end she angrily stormed to the front room and fell face first into the couch. 

Everything she had said played through my mind. She wants me and Ashton to become friends again? After what I caught him, or them, about to do? I know it annoyed her but I couldn’t risk them falling for each other, I needed them to fall out but she was making it difficult. 

Should I give her what she wants or what I want?

I gave Ashton a glare and went off to my room to repack my things. I needed to think through whether it was a good decision to become friends again or not, what if he did steal Becks off of me? She wouldn’t let him would she? She said best friends. Nah she wouldn’t let him, I hope.

Once I was all packed and ready to go I pulled my case out to the main room where everyone was sat/stood with their cases. 

“I’m going to take the cases down with the others, I’ll meet you down there when you’re ready” Becca said to me with a small smile before taking my case and hers towards the elevator. I was going to follow her but then I saw her phone on the side and quickly ran over to it.

“Becks?! Your phone” My voice lowered as I noticed she’s already gone. I grabbed her phone and looked around. I jogged over to the elevator and got in. I saw Ashton run in quickly with his phone charger in his hands, he must’ve left it. We awkwardly stood in the elevator and I just thought of the past two weeks, wow this tour was going quick. Edinburgh already? 

The elevator suddenly jolted and I grabbed hold of Ashton.

“What was that?!” I gasped

“I don’t know but we’re not moving.” He spoke quietly.

Uh oh.