Chapter 12

Sophie POV;

I walked out of the hotel to the pool beside a much tanned looking Ashton. My body wearing nothing but a pastel pink halter neck bikini and a pair of denim hot pants, showing off my long, tanned legs from the Australian sun. A wolf whistle was heard as I looked over to Michael whose eyes were eyeing me up like a piece of meat.

As much as I loved his attention and the way he made me feel like I was wanted, it did upset me that anything I wore that showed even a small amount of body, caused him to want to screw me on the spot. It did hurt. It made me feel like I was some sort of toy.

I set my bag down on the side, walking over to the bar beside Ash, who was conveniently talking about how excited he was to be able to chill again with Rebecca. I couldn’t believe she was really here. That after all this time she was hugging distance. I stood at the bar, waiting for my Pina Colada to arrive.

A large hand soon found contact with my bum, followed by my waist where it began to run slowly up and down. I sighed gently, feeling his plump pink lips fall onto the top of my head, kissing just before my bun that held every strand of hair par 2 either side of my face.

“Michael, we need to talk” I say softly before Ashton grins at Rebecca, diving into the pool and coming up beside her, holding her close to him. Michael’s eyes stayed focused on his drink, sipping it now and then as he listened to what I was attempting to say. “What are we Michael? What does all the sex mean?” I say softly, looking at my drink feeling slightly embarrassed to have to ask him.

“I don’t know… Some sort of friends with benefits I guess?” He said as if it was nothing. A smirk on his lips as he pulled my body closer to his side, leaning down to my ear. “Why? Are you up for it again?” He purred as I sighed moving his hand.

“I’m going to go and talk to Calum” I said quietly, making my way back over to the sun lounger housing my bag.

I settled myself down, rubbing my hands over my face that held a fair amount of waterproof makeup. I rarely went without it, especially around the pool. A bikini was one step into uncomfortable, but going without make up too? Wasn’t going to happen.

My hands fell to my lap where I played with my fingers absentmindedly. A soft cough causing me to look up at the curly haired boy in front of me. A pair of black swim shorts covering the upper half of his thigh. His tattoo’s and perfectly sculpted body on show as my eyes looked up.

“You alright?” He said carefully, cocking his head to the side. Concern laced fully over his lips.

A soft sigh leaving mine as I shook my head, knowing I couldn’t lie to him.

“Not really” I said softly.

“What’s wrong?” He replied, fixing his shorts.

“Nothing’s feeling right anymore” I said quietly biting my lip.

“I just feel unloved, almost… used.”