Chapter 87

Rebecca POV

A few weeks later and we were in the hold of America. All twelve of us were sat in Chipotle, waiting to be seated due to it being quite busy.

I was in a simple black skater skirt with a white blouse and black high heels with a strap across the front. Sophie in a black and white checked skort with a black camisole top and black open toe heels with an ankle strap.

We got taken to our table and we all sat down beside our selected people. I sat beside Niall and Sophie. She was beside Michael who was beside Ashton and so on.

Menus were passed to each of us while we decided on our drinks. I settled for a glass of white wine, Niall on a larger. Sophie ordered a water which wasn’t like her for a start.

Michael’s arm laid over the back of her chair as he spoke to Luke, laughing at something while she simply sat quiet playing with her fingers. She wasn’t herself today and it was scaring me.

“What are you having?” I smile nudging her gently with my elbow making her look up quickly and shrug softly.

“I uh- I don’t know… I don’t feel right” She says softly with a shrug. Her lip between her teeth as she swallowed slowly looking down again.

“What do you mean?” I say confused, Niall’s hand on my thigh as he spoke to Louis about plans for lyric changes at the upcoming shows.

“I feel sick and that…” She says softly as she sighs softly leaning into Michael’s arm slightly.

That part wasn’t any different to normal.

“Have you taken anything?” I say softly, rummaging through my bag to find some ibuprofen I always kept with me. Her head shook slowly as I smiled slightly handing her two which she took gratefully.

After a large amount of deciding I settled for the soft tacos and chips on the side. Sophie simply having a salad when tacos were available… One of her favourite foods…

The food arrived and Sophie’s eyes widened thinking it was going to be smaller than it was. During the meal she stood up, walking to the toilet before coming back ten minutes later looking paler than usual. Clearly having been sick. Michael kissed her temple gently, asking her is she was alright which she slowly nodded to, not wanting him to worry.

The look on his face told me he was.

I was too…

We all finished with Sophie only eating a small amount of her dinner claiming it was too big.

She really wasn’t feeling well tonight. Not to mention her looking pale, even with the makeup she was wearing.

She didn’t look right and I seriously needed to know why.