Chapter 35

Luke’s POV

When the show had finished the show all that was on my mind was Grace Edge.

I don’t know what we were but, we were close. I had met her before the tour when we met up with the 1D boys but she always seemed close to Liam. I had no idea why it bothered until now. Every inch of her face just blew me away. I was tired of watching Sophie and Michael with all their cute moments and how you could see in their eyes the love they shared with each other. I was never one for finding someone, whenever a girl would come nears I’d put myself down and say they were too good for me.

Yet when Liam brought along Grace to a meet up, I never had that awkward feeling around her. I was always being myself and that was a wakeup call to me. Ever since then we’ve gotten closer and closer and the other day when Michael and Sophie were out… I kissed her.

This breath-taking girl who I had figured I had a major crush on for about 3 months now allowed me to press my thin lips to her plump ones and I shall never forget it. Since then we had shared many kisses and everyone caused me to want more.

Through every song during the show, I was just imagining her lips against mine and I honestly thought I was mental. Then when the show finally ended, I knew what I had to do. I couldn’t go on any longer, her cherry lips torturing me as she took them between her teeth, her sweet voice calling my name when she was looking for me;

 I had to make her mine.

The boys all piled off stage to find their partners who were waiting for them, although Calum only had my mum to talk to and Ashton and Becca don’t even have a ‘thing’ (at least I don’t think they do anyway) but Michael rushed off to find Sophie, whilst I on the other had had a mission.

It sounds terrible of me to describe it in that way but Grace was hard to get and for someone with not much experience, it felt like a mission.

I set off on my mission and found her sat on the Sofa with a worried expression on her face. It was adorable but I could tell something was bothering her.

“You seem down” I let the skin that lay on my forehead crease causing a frown to appear on my sweat-covered face.

“I’m just worried about Sophie” Her bottom lip was taken bitten slightly as she mumbled what was causing her to look so worried.

“Michael told me… I hope you don’t get any hate” As the words left my mouth and found their way to her ears, a small smiled crawled onto her face slightly. My arms reached out for her to pull her into a hug but her refusal was expected.

“Not when you’re all sweaty”

“I can make you sweaty too.” I don’t know where this sudden confidence came from but it ran through my blood like electric and I didn’t want to stop. I took a step towards her and allowed a smirk to appear on my face.

“Oh really now? I’d like to see you try. Hemmings.” Her slim body rose but the height difference caused her failed dramatic effect to humour me.

“Don’t worry, I will and you’ll enjoy it.” I whispered into her ear as her back came into contact with the wall. I chewed on my lip ring hoping to subtle the huge smirk that was plastered over my mouth.

“Not here.” She whispered back as her deep orbs followed their way to the door where a grinning Calum stood attempting to avoid looking at our close position.

“You just wait Edge.” I winked and backed away from Grace before walking past the dark haired boy giving him a little shove and towards the exit to meet the taxi. Grace came soon after causing me to chuckle at how I had tempted her.

Maybe this wasn’t so hard.