Chapter 61

Sophie POV

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up a little, leaning on the headboard slightly whilst holding the covers over my naked body so Rebecca didn’t have a scare this early in the morning. “What time is it?” I murmur not wanting to look at my phone due to the bright light.

No answer.

“Becky? What’s the time?” I whine finding myself sitting up further as I look at her. Her usual rosy cheeks were now pale. “If you’re going to be sick go to the bathroom at least” I huff, thinking I sounded funny.

“I-It can’t be Ashton…” I’m sure I heard her murmur. I just said it? Surely it wasn’t?

I heard the door open, causing me to go a little wider eyed as I see a tanned figure walk in. Brown hair still a mess from the activities he had been involved in the night before with someone who Becky thought to be me. His eyes were focused on his phone as he walked to the bathroom. “You’re more than welcome to come to breakfast if you want with me and the guys, uh… what was your name?” He mutters trying to think of the name.

“Sophie.” I say simply. His head lifting up to look at me. A smile on his lips before smirking.

“I see your lover left you around the same time as mine?” He laughs as I shrug softly. He continued into the bathroom and closed the door, still not noticing I was naked in his bed and not mine. I groaned gently, my eyes still a little sleepy.

My eyes widened as I looked around. “Wait, this is Calum’s bed?” I say confused biting my lip. “He didn’t know where his night stand went and I don’t know where mine went?” I say confused looking at Becky who was just staring at me.

Shit.

“No no no… I slept with Calum?” I say quite loudly covering my mouth. White was spread over the sheets from last night. “Fuck shit fuck” I mutter quickly as I stand up pulling on my underwear and his t-shirt that was on the floor.

“Calum!” I call to him, biting my lip as Becky stays pale, still trying to work out who she came home with last night. His body walked out of the bathroom with clear droplets of water slipping down his face.

“Mm?” He said softly, not fazed by his t-shirt being worn by his best friend and best friend’s ex-girlfriend.

“We slept together.” I say simply.

“No we didn’t. Why would we? You’re one of my best friend.”

“Do you remember anything about what she looked like? The girl you brought home.” I say softly. All traces of alcohol slipping out of my body as I watched him think.

“Pastel pink hair… Animal in bed… Black dress…” He says thinking “That’s about it…”

“And do you remember anything about what I looked like last night?” I say gently.

“Pastel pink hair… Black dress…” He says slowly before his eyes began to widen. “No…” He whispered as I nodded.

“We slept together” He says softly as I rub my face shaking my head.

“I know…”

“You were good though. I can see why Michael did so many times” He smirked as I slapped his chest.

“Not the point Calum…” I murmur.

Fuck was this going to be tense now.