Chapter 82

Sophie POV

As soon as the hotel door was closed I was pressed to it. My hands held above my head with a single one of Michaels.

Both of our lips moulding together and all four eyes closed. A whimper leaving my lips to let him know I was under his full control.

“The way that dress looks is incredible” He growls, now nipping at the skin of my neck, sucking softly to leave a deep purple mark that would be easily spotted tomorrow morning from everyone else.

“But it would look so much better off” He smirks, turning me around quickly and pressing my body against the door. My cheek against the cool wood as his hands slowly undo the zip, watching the skin of my back be revealed. A blank canvas for tonight’s activities.

His hand came into contact with my ass. A red mark being left and a soft moan slipping from my lips. A few more skin on skin sounds filled the room before my back was then pressed to the door again.

His body ducked down a little, picking my thighs up and carrying me over to the bed, laying my body down slowly as his lips trailed over every inch of me, leaving ghosting feelings.

His teeth gentle connect with the small nub on the end of my breast, tugging gently as a soft moan leaves my lips once more. A smirk on his lips as he turns his attention to the other one, not wanting one to feel left out.

Soft kisses were left down my stomach, making me giggle gently before arriving at the hem of my panties. His eyes looking up at me as I bit my lip gently. “This isn’t fair that I’m simply in my panties and you’re fully dressed” I giggle as he chuckles gently.

His head moves away slowly to pull of his t-shirt before attaching to my inner thigh. His large hands resting on the back of them as he pulls me closer to the edge of the bed, lifting them up slowly to raise a little. His teeth tugging at the lace material before letting it slap back again, causing me to pout softly with a smirk hidden in it.

They were swiftly removed and thrown somewhere in the room. Tender kisses pressed around the area I needed him most. Down the inside of my thighs, around the outside of the heat. Finally…

A moan left my lips as the pad of his tongue ran a stripe up the heated area, circling around the clit. “Michael” I whine softly, feeling his hands grip my legs tightly as his mouth got to work, working on bringing me to pure ecstasy.

Less than a minute two later, two long, slender fingers were inserted into the soaking area, causing a louder moan to leave my lips, arching my back slowly, letting my mouth fall into an ‘o’ type shape. Whimpers of pure joy being pushed out as the moment got closer and closer.

A long moan was let out of my lips and both the speed of his tongue and fingers was picked up. “Michael… I-“ I start before he nodded.

“I know baby girl… Let it all out” He purrs before attaching his mouth back to my heat, sucking and feasting as if he hadn’t eaten for months.

A cry left my lips and my back arched as I came to my high, releasing everything I had in one go.

He came back up, placing his hands either side of my head and pressing his lips to mine. His tongue connecting with mine as we slowly rolled over, allowing me to be on top of him.

My lips were trailed down his body, running a line up the centre line on his perfectly sculpted set of abs.

The button of his jeans was soon open along with the zip, and slowly being brought down his pale legs because of how tight they were – otherwise they would be long gone. A finger slowly inserted into the elastic of his Urban Outfitters black boxers, pulling it back before letting it snap back into place with a smirk. His hands behind his blonde hair with a smug look on his face.