Chapter 90

Chapter 90:

The darkness that once overruled my eyes slowly disappeared as I gained consciousness. I scanned over the surroundings that I found myself in, I recognised it to be the hotel I shared with Michael.

"M-Michael" I spoke his name out loud as he ran through my mind.

In attempt to get up, I stumbled off of the bed but a pair of hands gently guided me back into my previous spot.

My vision blurred once more before returning to darkness.

When light burned through my eyelids, I noticed that I had fallen asleep again. The wooden floor was cool against my bare feet as they came into contact, this time no hands prevented me from standing. My eyes opened briefly, confirming that I was alone.

Once the light had became bearable, my eyes managed to remain open. A small box lay on the desk, catching my immediate attention, the box soon in my hand as I sat on the edge of the double bed which was now a small mess from my occupation.

A soft knock pulled me away from my own little world that seemed to orbit the box that still lay in my hand. As the figure entered the room quietly, I took in their features making a smile form on my lips.

"Morning beautiful" He chuckled lightly, my eyes darted towards the open window, this causing the boy's chuckle to increase. "It's

still evening, I'm only joking" A sweet kiss was left on my nose delicately, great care shining through their eyes.

"What you got there?" I followed their gaze towards the box, my eyes widening as I pushed the box underneath me urgently.

"Uh-um I don't know I just saw it on the desk, it's probably Becky's she won't want you seeing her private things" I added a giggle to the end, hoping to subtle the strong awkwardness that flowed through me.

"I get it" He chuckled along, I watched his eyes for any confusion but only humour playing in them. A sigh of relief escaped me silently, his lips joined my temple quickly before he fled the room.

A breath that I hadn't realised I was holding was released whilst I uncovered the box. The sound of the door opening once more caused me to push the box back underneath me. I looked up to the tall boy, exchanging smiles and a small, genital kiss.

"We have one more interview then I'll be back for you. I promise. I should have been there when you fainted, I'm so sorry baby. I'll make it up to you. Just get better for me? Please I can't stand seeing you so ill. At least go to the doctors or hospital?"

"I'm only ill will you stop worrying, I'll be fine. You best get to your interview." My smile wasn't forced but I didn't feel like smiling either.

"I can stay you know."

"No, your work comes first, not all the time but you are on tour so your work comes first."

"I won't be long then we can watch The Little-"

"Go on you silly sausage." I pressed my lips to his thin ones and hushed him back through the door.

A sharp pain pierced through my brain, a headache forming, as I hissed. Quietness flooded the room but the little voice at the back of my mind would not allow me to feel the full effect of this quietness.

The box' contents span through me until I reached the point that I needed to escape the pain.

The box was emptied as I stepped into the bathroom. The test was taken as I sat on the

cold tiles that burned my bare skin, only the edges of the shirt that I had awoken in were long enough to sit on.

I stared at the item that lay in my shaking hand as a symbol finally appeared.