Chapter 81

Rebecca POV

Within hours nine of us were as drunk as anything. Luke didn’t fancy the hangover, neither did Ashton, leaving them the only sober ones.

“Becky, come and dance with me!” Sophie laughs from her stance against the booth, biting her lip as she holds her hand out to me.

“But I’m sleepy!” I laugh shaking my head, feeling Niall’s hand on my thigh.

“Not too sleepy to almost be fingered at my party!” She smirks laughing before I blush and push Niall’s hand off, standing up and shrugging.

“Quick! I love this song!” Sophie laughs standing up on the table in her high heels, holding up her glass of vodka and lemonade, laughing happily.

‘Here’s to never growing up’ by Avril Lavinge playing.

The song really did fit with us right now… I stood on the table, stumbling a little before steadying myself and holding up my arms.

“I’m the king of the world!” I laugh before looking confused. “Or would I be the queen of the world because there already is a queen, meaning I could be a king but-“

“Shut up!” Sophie laughs making me giggle and begin to dance with her.

Loud words to the song slipping from our lips as we swayed happily, laughing and drinking from our glasses.

Once we had made our way down to sit down again I stumbled over to Louis.

“Ni? You look different?” I mumble poking his cheek gently as he shakes his head laughing before lifting me over to Niall.

My face nuzzled into his neck, mumbling random words. The alcohol making its effect stronger.

“Shots!” She clapped happily as the waitress brought them over, each of us taking a glass and holding it up.

“To the birthday girl!” Liam laughed as Sophie giggled before taking her shot, each of us taking it in turns.

The clear liquid burned my throat as I shook my head giggling.

The waiter brought over more with lemon. Each of us taking two and then eating a piece of lemon, most likely making it stronger.

We made our way over to the cake, Sophie being too drunk to be trusted with a knife held her hands over Luke’s who helped her cut it. Michael grabbing a handful and pushing it into Sophie’s mouth, making it go everywhere, making everyone laugh.

This only led to the two of them kissing to try and clean up.

I swear they did nothing but have sex, cuddle and make out. Not that I was much different with Niall…

A couple of people had to leave, due to meetings and things the next morning. The happiness of the night never failed to stay in the room.

Louis was soon on Calum’s back while he was on all fours trying to find something he ‘dropped’ but really trying to see up someone’s skirt. “Ride pony!” He laughed shaking his head before falling to the floor, laughing loudly.

I looked around, looking confused when I saw no Sophie and Michael.

“Where’s Soph and Mikey?” I slurred to Niall who shrugged.

“He probably took her back for birthday sex” He laughed, cheering as just as he said those words ‘birthday sex’ began to play.