Chapter 33

Michael’s POV:

I had my arms wrapped securely around my beautiful girl and buried my face in her neck. “We have a show tonight, just me and the boys” I mumbled. “So I wanted to take you out around town.” I placed my lips upon her visible jaw sweetly. A small giggle left her lips as she wiggled in my arms.

“Did you know Ashton nearly kissed Becca? Oh and she had sex with Niall in the same night” She laughed quietly, clearly trying to stop me from taking her on the sofa but I’ve changed. Ever since I realised I loved her I knew I had to become a boyfriend not a fuck buddy. I quickly kissed her cheek and slid out from behind her.

“Get yourself dressed baby”

Once I was showered and had my tight black jeans with my favourite Green Day top on, I grabbed my phone sliding it in my pocket. Sophie was currently trying to hide behind the wardrobe door whilst getting changed.

“I’ve seen it all before beautiful” I closed the wardrobe and kissed her cheek causing them to tone deep red. I tried to not sit and stare at her while she changed into her white laced dress and a black hat that accompanied her blonde curls. We were all set to go.

“Where are we going?” Sophie asked softly, clearly not wanting to be annoying and nosy.

“You’ll see” I grinned, tapping on the end of my nose before my hand fell to my side, taking her gentle hand in my large one and engulfing her palm as our fingers intertwined.

She skipped alongside me as we made our way through the streets of Manchester. I memorised every detail of her as she obliviously danced around happily. Everything blurred around me as I watched her in complete awe. The way her face lit up when she spotted something cute in a shop window, how she’d bite the inside of her cheeks when I’d compliment her or how her eyes would glitter when she saw young children playing around.

Every part of her took my breath away and I knew I was so in love with her it was undeniable.

I took her inside the Ice Cream shop where I bought a mint cone topped with chocolate sauce and she chose the bubblegum with sherbet topping. I knew this was her favourite from the years I’d spent with her but I always told myself that it was creepy how I knew little details.

After a little argument on who was paying, I succeeded and we parted ourselves from the gorgeous ice cream.

“Thank you” Her lips curved into a small but genuine smile as we strode towards the calm greenery of the Park.

“It was nothing babe” With one word, I could see the effect it had on her and I loved that. The way she’s take her bottom lip between her teeth as her cheeks flushed a tame red.

I perched myself onto a swing as she mirrored me. Our hands still linked as our bodies swayed gently. My eyes never leaving her beautiful structure.

“I love you” I stated simply but truthfully. I really did love her.

“I love you too” Her words seemed true and my heart warmed. Her voice mixed with Australian that she had picked up but her true British lurking within it.

Everything was so real and I never want it to end. She was all I needed now. Sophie was and is my life and I can’t let her slip away from me ever again.