Chapter 73

Sophie POV

I sat on the bed in Michael’s tshirt with my white lace underwear, typing on my phone before biting my lip a little. Rebecca’s contact name flashed onto the screen, causing me to be quite scared to answer it. She was probably going to ask me about yesterday morning.

“Hello?” I say softly as I press the answer button, pressing the black iPhone 5 to my ear, biting my nail with nerves.

“Hey! We need to talk.” She says clearly quite nervous too.

“About?” I trail off, looking scared, knowing she couldn’t see me.

“What happened with you and Liam.”

Crap.

“What? N-Nothing?” I stutter sitting up a little. How the hell did she know?

“I know what went on with Calum, I walked in the next morning if you remember. Liam though, I knew nothing about. Why didn’t you tell me?” She questions as I squint my eyes a little, leaning forward from my seat.

“Who told you?” I say softly as I try to keep my cool. I knew who it was likely to be, but I wanted to make sure.

“I can’t tell you… You didn’t answer my question anyway so I’m not telling you.” She shrugs as I groan.

“Becky tell me.” I say a little louder.

“No.”

“Fucking tell me! It was Harry wasn’t it? Was it him?” I say quickly, standing up a little as my hands run through my hair slowly.

“N-No, no it wasn’t” She stutters as I groan louder.

“Fucking hell. That boy can’t keep his fucking mouth shut.” I sigh shaking my head with a bite to my lip as my hand runs through my messy hair from having just had a shower from lunch out with Michael in a pub garden.

“Soph, calm down… I’m not annoyed…” She says calmly as I shake my head.

“I don’t care. I’m annoyed at him. Why would he do this?” I say sighing as I shake my head. That boy is nothing but trouble. Why does he insist on ruining everything that’s good?

“Why don’t you try talking to someone else? Find someone else to stay away from those?” She says softly, sounding genuinely serious.

“No it’s okay I-“ I say before cutting myself off. She doesn’t know about Michael and isn’t going to yet.

“You?” She says softly trying to pull it from me. I look to the door, seeing Michael walk in with a box of expensive chocolates and roses, making my heart melt.

“I have to go… That’s what I need to do” I say softly as I bite my lip. “Bye Becky…” I say softly ending the call before walking over to Michael.

“And hello to you baby” I coo softly stroking his cheek gently as his lips slowly press to mine in a loving and gentle gesture.

This was something I needed to tell Becky was happening before someone else did.