Chapter 45

Rebecca’s POV:

“SHUT THE FUCK UP PLEASE I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP.” I screamed from the doorway, I was going to avoid the use of bad language and scolded myself for not doing so but it seemed necessary. 

Honestly I was so done with relationships between the boys and us girls. It only causes arguments. We’re the reason the boys are falling out and I can’t let it go on for any longer, yes I’m going to stay with Niall but if we ever did break up (which I hope not) then I wouldn’t go to Ashton to spike him, We just all need to realise there’s other people to date rather than just boys in a band. 

Everything just needs sorting out and we need to take things slow because the tour is going too fast and I have exams to do whilst the others continue the rest of the Europe part of the tour.

I stepped in, Ashton following behind.

 “Guys I am fed up of nearly every night there being an argument, whether it’s over who stole Luke’s penguin to who’s fucked who’s girlfriend. I may not be able to say much because yes I have had arguments along those lines with a boy from each of the band but seriously it needs to stop. Harry you’re not dating Sophie and neither are you Michael. I’m sorry but Sophie is mine. Deal with it.”

The faces everyone wore humoured me, Michael was shocked but seemed to understand whereas Harry’s was like he had just been given a balloon but let it go and it flew away. In that case Sophie’s the balloon and I’m the wind. 

I was quite proud of my ending and stormed over to Sophie, who had messy hair, a shirt on that clearly wasn’t hers with the button undone and I was really hoping she was wearing knickers right now as I dragged her back down the public hotel hall way and towards my room. I had a lot of talking to go through but all I could think about was my sleep. 

I gave Ashton a look for him to deal with the two grown men who if you left alone for two seconds they would have their hands around each other’s throats. I’ve only just got it so it’s bearable to be in the same room as Niall and Ashton and now these two? I am positive I am not going to enjoy the rest of the tour and as much as I despise the thought of leaving everyone for 10 weeks it’ll be nice to escape the drama. 

Once I returned to my hotel room, I noticed Niall had left, probably to talk to Liam. Perfect chance to find out what happened last night. 

“Spill” I demanded flopping on the bed with a trembling Sophie mirroring my actions. 

“Do I have to?”

“It wasn’t an option so yes.”

“But I was being a bit- a cow.” People were slowly warming to my warnings about swear words. I had no idea what I didn’t like about them, I just wasn’t used to it. Yes I have sworn a lot but it was needed.

Sophie sat and explained the whole situation but due to my 20 minute attention span and lack of sleep, I had dozed off. I hadn’t noticed this until my body involuntary started shaking bringing myself back to the real world.

“I’m awake! I’m awake!”

“Becky! I’ve mucked up big time and you just fall asleep?”

“This is me you’re talking to” I yawned. “Yeah sorry right.” I blinked a few times and got serious using my palms to rub away the water forming in my eyes.

“It comes back to the same question and I can’t answer it.”

“There isn’t an answer to it. So instead of chasing the answer, you need to focus on yourself and who you want to be before you focus on whom you want to be with.” Her head nodded and her arms pulled me for a hug. I really wish I could help her but it’ll take time.

“It’s all over now. I promise”