Chapter 65

Harry POV

Three weeks later and Sophie and Michael still hadn’t left each other’s arms. I was sickening really.

“I’m bored!” Louis whined as he sat in the mini bus back from an interview. “Can we do something?” He huffs seeing none of us doing anything remotely interesting. “Like go out as a group and do something fun?” He smiles as I nod slowly.

Everyone soon joined in nodding. “Any suggestions?” Louis smiled as I shook my head.

“As long as it isn’t paintballing, I don’t care”

“As long as it isn’t paintballing, I don’t mind”

Luke and Sophie said in harmony before laughing with each other. Her laugh was music to my ears, making me smile even wider.

“Why not? It’s fun” Louis shrugs as the two shake their heads. They could be related if they wanted. Always feeling the same way.

“Because I don’t want to die and be covered in bruises. You know I’m like a peach and bruise easily. I don’t go well with paint either. I hate getting dirty” Sophie says folding her arms and pouting cutely causing my heart to swell.

Then break as Michael whispered in her ear thinking we couldn’t here.

‘When you’re with me you like getting dirty as anything’ he smirks as she gasps and slaps his chest.

I could do more than slap him right now.

“Then it’s settled, paintballing it is” Louis smirks as the two shake their heads quickly. Luke groaning at the thought of not being able to get out of the activity.

“No way. No fucking way. I am not paintballing” Sophie huffs folding her arms and sitting up straighter beside Michael.

“Why?” Louis smirks, “Pussy are we?”

“Just because I have one doesn’t mean you can get jealous of it” She says with a smirk as everyone began laughing except Louis who looked pretty embarrassed to say the least.

“Just because you threw a good comeback, doesn’t mean you can get out of paintballing. The majority of us want to go, you suggested it anyway” He chuckled as she huffed softly.

“I’m not going.” She says a little louder, about to stand up.

That’s when he began pushing my limits.

He put his hand on her shoulder before turning her chin with two fingers and attaching his fucking lips to her plump pink ones. Something I should be doing and not him.

Their lips moved in a perfect sync as she smiled softly when they pulled away. Their foreheads resting together as I fought the urge to look away.

“Will you go now?” He whispers with a smirk.

Say no.

Make him feel like a dickhead.

“Okay, fine, but you’re protecting me” She groans as he chuckles kissing her head.

“I always do.”

Clearly not or she wouldn’t have come crying to me and slept with me. Twat.

I had lost it by now.

I needed to get her attention in some way that was fairly discreet.

My cardboard coffee cup was scrunched up in my hand as I watched them being ‘cute’ and ‘romantic’ when in reality is was ‘sickening’ and ‘annoying’.

Hot coffee spilled onto my white tshirt as I quickly stood up looking at her. A hiss leaving my lips as I felt the hot liquid seem onto my skin.

I lifted the white tshirt over my head to reveal the tanned body she had once been able to leave purple marks on.

Surely she would notice that her ex sex buddy was stood topless in front of her.

No.

She was too involved in ‘eskimo kissing’ Michael.

I could kill that kid.