Chapter 83

Luke POV

I sat on the sofa in the shared living room area, stroking the head of the girl’s head in my lap, asleep. My head wasn’t hurting, due to me not drinking anything alcoholic last night.

A groan was heard from the door way and Niall walked in holding his head. Rebecca trailing behind with her arms out whining because he left their morning cuddles. “Come back… We weren’t done yet… I still have a headache” She whines pouting as I chuckle softly. I was dreading the state of Sophie this morning… She had drunk the most out of all of us...

Soon enough Calum had joined, holding his head, along with a smirking Ashton who was smiling wide, clearly in the same mood as me. “Morning buddy” I laugh as he nods, patting my back and chuckling at Grace’s head in my lap. Her eyes closed and soft breaths leaving her parted lips.

Moments later Michael walked in with nothing but his boxers on. I smirk as he sits down, sipping his cup of tea and taking a couple of tablets, not fazed by this morning. I had no idea what had happened last night with him and Sophie until he stood up to grab his phone from the table.

Red marks were covering his back as I chuckled. “Nice marks mate, good night I take it?” I smirk, receiving a similar look back.

“Of course” He chuckled before lifting his head as her cough filled the room. Her eyes looking tired, marks covering her neck and Michael’s ‘Pink Floyd’ t-shirt covering her body. Ankle socks on her feet as her arms automatically wrapped around his waist, placing her head on his chest in a careful way, not to make the headache she had any worse.

“Hangover?” I say softly with a smirk as she nods, whining gently.

“Let’s all just have a movie day, pyjamas and chilling…” I say softly as she nods, sniffing slightly to rid her runny nose.

A pile of movies were chosen and placed by the TV. ‘Letters to Juliet’ was the first one up, chosen by the girls.

Ashton and Calum had fallen asleep, causing the girls to giggle. Becky cuddling closer to Niall and Sophie to Michael before she finally fell asleep against his chest, still tired after such a late night.

Grace on the other hand was focused on my long fingers, smiling to herself.

“Yes?” I tease as she blushed softly. Her head shaking as a piece of hair fell in her eyes which she quickly brushed away.

“Nothing, I was just thinking” She smiled softly and nodded slowly.

“About?”

“Us.”

That caught me.

“What about us?”

“Why do you want someone like me?” She says softly looking up at me.

“Because you’re everything I want. You’re perfect Grace” I nod slowly.

A blush rising to her cheeks and a giggle on her lips.