M a k e U p ✅

Edited - May 1st, 2020

Sorry that it took me literally two months to do all of these. I had no motivation for awhile, but I didn't want to just leave you guys with this shitty old writing.

- 💮 -

Tamaki Suoh

It'd been only a few days after the hosts tried talking to Tamaki about what happened between you two. It was becoming much clearer to see that Tamaki wasn't taking it well at all. He looked much more tired each day and he clearly struggled to keep up his flirty personality infront of the customers. But, he still
refused to act like everything wasn't okay.

Haruhi was the first to try and do something other than talking to Tamaki: talking to you. She got the story of what happened pretty easily out of you and then told the other hosts.

"That doesn't seem like Tama~Chan at all!" Honey said then took a big bite of cake.

"Yeah." Mori nodded.

"Something probably happened before (Y/N) got there." Kaoru said.

"The only way to find out is to get it from Tamaki, since we don't know who the girl was." Kyoya spoke up.

"No shit Sherlock." Hikaru looked towards the four-eyed host.

"But he's acted like nothings wrong for days now. It doesn't even seem like he's doing anything to fix it himself." Kaoru rolled his eyes.

"Cracking him open would be the best option." Kyoya started.

"Is the boss supposed to be an egg or something?" The twins muttered. Both imagined Kyoya cracking an egg with Tamaki's face on it.

"What do you mean by that, Kyoya-Senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"While its not the most moral option. If we break whatever shield he's already struggling to hold up, then he'll easily begin sobbing about his problems to us. Maybe then we could try and fix something." Kyoya explained.

"You talk like you've done this before." Haruhi deadpanned.

"Maybe," Kyoya chuckled, "looks like the King has arrived."

"Who would like to go first?" His glasses reflected the light ominously as he turned back to the other hosts.

"It sounds like you really want to." The twins hid behind Haruhi like she was a shield.

"Yeah, why don't you go first." Karou said.

"If you insist." Kyoya shrugged then approached the mopey blonde.

"Good morning, Kyoya! How are you today!" Tamaki pretended to brighten up as he greeted his friend.

"We need to talk about your performance this past week." Kyoya said. Tamaki felt a chill up his spine at the menacing look in Kyoya's eyes. He also sounded like a teacher going to reprimand Tamaki for misbehaving. In the clean way

"What is it we need to— talk about." Tamaki cautiously followed Kyoya as he led him to one of the big rooms connected to the abandoned music room and away from the prying eyes of the other hosts.

"Less customers are requesting you." Kyoya bluntly stated.

"Oh? Am I doing something wrong? Maybe I need more roses, that will interest them in me more!" Tamaki's mood was lighting up again.