C o o k i n g

So this has been a planned scenario for awhile, but... now I found who requested it. Now I don't have to try and figure out who requested this like I was going to do. Also, sorry but these requests might not go in exact order by placing. Some of these may take more time than others. Sorry if your request ends up being out a bit later, but that's why.

Anyway, this is a scenario when you two cook together, mostly. A few of these might be a bit shorter than others.

Requested by: ThePotatoFujoshi

Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki doesn't know how to cook for shit. He can't do a lot of stuff on his own, yet he still insisted on cooking for you.

" Um... Tamaki! It's burning, it's burning!" You said and flipped the pancake over in the pan.

" Oh, so that's what it means when food starts turning black." Tamaki said as you went back to watching the pancake cook.

" Tamaki, you really are an idiot!" You groan and slip under his arms to cook the pancakes yourself.

" No! I want to cook for you!" He said and picked you up. He placed you back down behind him, and went back to cooking.

" Tamaki, you don't know how to cook. You're going to burn more than just the food." You said and walked back over to him.

" I guess you can help me then." He said as you slipped back under his arms.

" Thank you." You smile and flip the pancake again.

" How do you know how to cook so well?" Tamaki whined. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head in your shoulder.

" Because I read the back of the box that said how to make pancakes." You laughed.

Tamaki froze, and then disappeared off into his corner.

" Tamaki, I need to watch these pancakes. Just come out of your corner and help me already. You want to help, right?" You said.

" Yes! I'll help you with anything!" Tamaki said and ran over to you.

" You can make your own pancake, just get out another pan and pour the pancake batter into it." You said.

" Okay!" Tamaki said and tried to pour the rest of the pancake batter into the pan.

" Not all of it!" You said and took the bowl away from him.

" Why not?" Tamaki asked confused.

" Because the box said this mix was supposed to make a dozen pancakes. We only have two!" You replied.

" What am I supposed to do now?" He asked.

" Wait." You said.

You took the pancake out and put it on a plate.

" For what?" He asked.