B u l l i e d 2

⚠️ Warning: Same as the last scenario. These all contain a theme of bullying, and I suggest skipping this scenario if you know that might effect you. ⚠️

(Editors Note: This was originally one scenario but got split into two during the editing process because I needed to change everything to actually take the topic much more serious than I initially had. Also added Honey's scenario.)

- 💮 -

Honey~Senpai

You didn't really have many friends outside of class. Often, the girls who knew you from the Host Club would talk to you, but you mostly only hung out with Honey and Mori. It made you feel a bit sad that you didn't have many friends, so you tried to change that.

You made friends with a small group of girls that were in a majority of your classes. But, other people noticed the obvious terrible way they treated you.

"Hey (Y/N), can you get me lunch? I forgot my money." One girl asked.

"Yeah, what do you want?" You replied.

"Can I have the last thing on the menu with and ice cream. You'd do that for a friend, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course!" You said, and walked to get the food.

Along with the many other things they asked and said, they would insult you as well. You would laugh along like it was a joke, even though you knew it wasn't. It was starting to hurt you, a lot. But, you didn't say anything and just kept a fake smile on everyday.

Today, you were walking with Honey, as he talked about today's club theme. He seemed to really like it. One of your "friends" passed you in the hall.

"Hey (Y/N), don't forget to get me lunch today." They said.

"Okay." You smiled towards her.

"Who was that, (N/N)~Chan?" Honey asked.

"One of my— friends." You hesitated at the word.

"She doesn't seem very nice. And why do you have to buy her lunch?" Honey asked.

"Because, its what friends do. I-I have to go to class, bye Honey!" You replied, quickly going towards your class.

"Bye, (Y/N)~Chan." He felt sad for some reason, hoping that the girl wasn't treating you wrong.

Honey made it to his own class where Mori was already sitting. He walked over to his seat next to Mori, looking a bit distraught as he did so.

"What happened?" Mori asked.

"Takashi, do you know anyone who has lunch with (Y/N)~Chan?" Honey asked. Mori nodded.

"Can you ask them to look out for (Y/N)~Chan? I'm worried." Honey explained. Mori seemed a bit confused but nodded anyways. He planned to tell the people later about it.

~

  The twins convinced you to sit with them today as Honey talked to the girl that Mori asked to look out with you at lunch.

"What were (N/N)~Chan's friends like?" He asked her.

"They aren't very nice people. Most of them made her buy them lunch, and said really rude stuff about her a lot. I think she knows it too. I'm not sure, (Y/N) doesn't seem as happy as normal around them." She explained.