S l e e p

This scenario could've ended up being about something completely different. Well, thanks to Death for that, but I'm sticking to fluff for now.

Don't worry you'll get something  good soon (;

This is just about how you sleep together without anything dirty.

Tamaki Suoh

  You didn't stay over at Tamaki's house often, but when you did the maids would for some reason still prepare a second room for you. Usually you would still end up sleeping with Tamaki in his room.

" (Y/N)! You aren't actually sleeping in the guest room, right! You'll be too far away from me!" Tamaki cried and hugged you tightly.

" Yeah, but your maids seemed pretty mad that I wasn't sleeping in the room." You said and tried to push him away from you.

" It doesn't matter if they get mad. I'm not sleeping without you." He whined and nuzzled his face into your neck.

" Fine, but if I get in trouble it's your fault and you're going to explain why I wasn't sleeping in that room." You sighed.

" Yay!" Tamaki cheered and started jumping around as you went to get changed.

~

" (Y/N), are you gonna go to sleep yet? I'm tired!" Tamaki whined.

You were reading a book while Tamaki had been trying to go to sleep for 30 minutes now. After awhile he started complaining, and trying to get you to go to sleep with him.

" Then go to sleep, why do you need me there with you? I'm right here!" You ask and glance at him.

" Yes." He said simply and placed his head on your chest.

He was blocking your view of the book, so you sighed and moved him away slightly.

" Tamaki, move. I'm trying to read. I'll sleep with you in a bit." You said and rolled over so you weren't facing him.

" No! (Y/N), I'm tired now." He said and hugged your back.

You sighed and put your book down, " Fine, I'll go to bed."

" Yay! You're finally sleeping with me!" He smiled and layed down on his half of the bed.

You clapped your hands and the lights dimmed down until they were completely off.

" See here I am, sleeping." You sighed.

You weren't really tried, but if it got Tamaki off your back, literally, then you would pretend to try and sleep.

Tamaki smiled and smothered you in his arms. It was pretty hot outside since it was winter, but in Tamaki's house the AC was literally on in only his room. You smiled and  closed your eyes to fall asleep.

" (Y/N), are you asleep yet?" Tamaki asked quietly.

" I'm trying to." You mumbled.

" Oh... sorry." He said and nuzzled his face into your neck.

" What do you want Tamaki?" You asked.